Fourteen

My heart was hammering in my chest. I have never done this before, but if he wanted excitement...if he wanted spice, he gets it. At first, I continued to look at him moving my fingers to lightly trace the lips of my pussy. I knew that I was wet, but I wanted to start another way. I moved my fingertips up my torso until I reached my breasts. His eyes followed my hands and watched as I took my hard nipples between my fingers and pulled hard letting them snap into place. 

This sent a jolt of pleasure through me and I decided to no longer hold back. I leaned my head back and grasped at my breast squeezing hard. I continued to fondle them, making my thumbs strum over my nipples. I let my hands wonder my body and my left hand continued to stimulate my nipple as my right hand moved to my heat. I didn't hesitate and moved my fingers between my wet lips and rubbed right over my clit. 

If felt good to touch myself. It felt even better knowing he was watching.

I started to moan lightly, and focused my energy on rubbing circles over my clit round and around. I started panting heavily...letting moans slip from my lips in low breaths. I moved my hand a little more to push two fingers into my aching hole and I gasped at the breach. It wasn't enough...and I started to feel like I was only teasing myself. 

Momentarily, I forgot I was alone. I allowed my mind to go back to the memory of Jungkook's touch. His hands, his mouth, his tongue, his cock...all of it. I drowned myself in the flesh memories, it fueling my ministrations against my womanhood. 

I groaned...and let his name leave my lips. "Ohhh...Kookie...." 

I pulled my fingers from myself and moved upwards, gliding with my arousal, and stopping at my hard and swollen bud. I started to circle the bundle of nerves again, this time faster as my left Hand squeezed my breast. 

My mouth hung open, and my back arched making my legs open wider for the man in the room to see. I felt the buildup in my lower belly start to build quickly, and I let out another moan, singing his name. 

"Oh ues...Jungkook..." 

I was panting hard, and my goal was to finish as hard as I could. Visions of Jungkook flashed across my eyes. I thought of his hard thrusts, his heavy kisses, and his wet tongue. I imagined how his skin felt against mine, and how impossible it was that his hands were both rough and gentle at the same time. He knew how to handle me properly, and that memory burned the hottest. 

Remembering his hands on my hips, and on my shoulder as he bent me over taking me for everything I was, tightened the coil inside me. 

"Oh fuck!" I let out, about to reach my high. 

That's when I felt the interruption. My hand was pulled away from my core and replaced with a strong wet muscle that I was oh too familiar with. 

Jungkook wrapped his hands around my thighs holding my pussy to his face. His tongue was lapping at my clit in strong motions moaning as he did. My back arched even harder as the tightening was at a point of breaking. He wrapped his lips around my bundle and suckled in a way that I only knew Jungkook to do. I took hold of his hair and came hard, calling out to him. 

"YES!" I yelled to him. "Fuck...Jungkook. Don't stop!" I begged him. 

He moved his tongue harder, rolling it perfectly on my throbbing bean, moaning into me as he did. The vibration of his moan only intensified my climax and my boddy started to shake. My stomach and thigh muscles were contracting, and my pussy was clamping over nothing. I used both my hands to hold on and squeeze my breasts to hold myself through the high. After what felt like an eternity, I started to come down. 

Jungkook pulled me back down to earth by slowing his tongue little by little, until he was pecking my sensitive area. I opened my eyes and I could see stars from the pleasure. I could feel him move and when I looked down, I watched him climb back over me and take my lips with his.