Nineteen

My breathing had accelerated, and I was starting to sweat from nerves...I had never done anything like this before either, and as I watched Jungkook secure the final knot I swallowed thickly.

"J-Junkook?"

"Hmmm?" He replied without looking at me.

"I um...I didn't realize, that when you told Namjoon and Jimin that we were going to be tied up...that you meant it so literally."

He tugged at the other knot with a smirk before letting go and looking down to me. "Never doubt me babe." He teased then leaned down and kissed me.

He started to shift a little and I looked up at the headboard where my arms were tied to, and I swallowed thickly. I looked back down watching Jungkook as he stripped from his clothes. When he finally looked back to me, his smirk fell from his face and his eye brows came together. He quickly climbed up to me and cupped my cheek with his hands.

"Are you okay?" he asked. There was no doubt that the concern behind his eye were genuine.

"I um...I've n-never done th-this before." I said honestly. "I'm a l-little nervous."

"I'm so sorry." He said leaning up and reaching for the knots. "I'll untie you."

"Wait!" I spoke before he could loosen anything. He stopped what he was doing and looked back down to me. "I didn't say I wouldn't do it..."

His face softened and he smiled. "Do you want to do this?"

"Maybe?" I said not sure what I really wanted to do.

He took his fingers and lightly traced them over my naked body. The touch was feathery and softy and his smirk, though arrogant for a man 6 years younger than myself...it was also with adoration. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do." he said as he ran his fingers over my hardening nipple.

"I just...aren't we supposed to have a safe w-word or s-something." I stuttered as he moved his finger down to my stomach making it twitch.

The anticipation was such a thrill. Though I really have never done anything like this before, I was starting to get excited at the experience. "How about red?" he asked as his hand moved lower and lower. My ankles were also tied down and spread open so my most intimate area was fully exposed to him.

His finger ran down into my folds, and he softly caressed my sensitive button making me gasp out. "O-okay." I agreed.

He smiled and while his fingers were slowly moving against my clit, he leaned down and wrapped his lips around my perked nipple and suckled. My body was on fire, and each suckle, or caress of his fingers sent a surge through my body. My hips jerked upward, but they couldn't go far for my legs were pulled all the way down and I had no leverage.

I started to gasp out from the teasing, his teeth now running over my nipples. He moved suddenly to press two long fingers into me coating them with my juices. He pumped slowly as he continued to suckle on my nipples.

My stomach was already starting to twist. With my limbs held down the way they were I was unable to hold back any of the sensations I was getting from his ministrations. Usually I could clench my stomach or thighs to hold back an orgasm, but in the position I was in there was no hope for that.

I was completely at his mercy.

I closed my eyes and let my body relax. I didn't want to fight this; I gave myself a short pep talk to trust him and just enjoy myself. I then felt his mouth move from my chest to my stomach, and with each kiss he got closer and closer to my core. Eventually he pulled his fingers from inside of me, and with both hands he took hold of my thighs. He ran his tongue over my wet lips and I thought my heart would jump into my throat. His tongue swirled around my clit and as if he had never eaten before he started to devour me.