Do They Love Me Yet?

I'm not sure how it happened, but it happened. Here I am being lectured by the great and wise Jungkook about how to improve my singing. Thirty minutes in and I haven't even been taught any techniques yet.

     "Listen, Jungkook, talking to me about relaxing my vocal cords is nice and all, but shouldn't you be teaching me how to do that?" I questioned. Jungkook looked flustered for a moment before nodding and opening his mouth to begin again.

     "(R/N)!" an all too familiar voice shouted as the door to the practice room swung open, banging against the wall.

     "What are you doing here, Yoongi? I'm trying to practice." I growled. Yoongi skipped towards me with an oddly radiant look to him.

     "Look at this." Yoongi shoved his phone toward me. It was a twitter post about me. 

     "Holy shit! They like me! They're making jokes about me and complimenting me! Oh my god!" Yoongi and I jumped with excitement

     "At this rate, people are going to love you just as much as us." Yoongi assured me.

A/N

     Chapters are going to start getting shorter, but that just means more updates! Don't forget to vote and comment down below. Make sure to suggest new ideas for chapters that you'd like to read.