Who is AGUST D?

"I cannot believe you hid this from me!" I shouted, thrusting my phone into Yoongi's face.

     "Okay, first of all, I didn't hide it from you. It's literally available on the internet, for anybody to see. Second of all, you look way too exited about finding this." Yoongi shook his head in disapproval. I clicked the play button on my phone and the video started.

      "Rap it." I demanded.

      "I'm not going to rap it." Yoongi responded blatantly. I stared angrily at him for a moment, before sighing and pausing the video. 

      "Come on, I didn't even know that you had a secret double life." I whined.

      "Not a secret, nor a double life." Yoongi growled.

      "Well, you have a different name."

      "It's a stage name." 

      "A cool stage name." 

      "That is true." Yoongi and I nodded after this, followed by silence.

      "Will you teach me to rap?" I asked.

      "Maybe. It could be a good promotion with the fans." Yoongi considered.

      "Yeah, I could release a cover of AGUST D. You know, since I'm obviously obsessed with it." I laughed.

       "That might work. We'll talk to Namjoon about it tonight." 

A/N

T-T I'm so sorry that this is so short. I feel like this is not that great, I'm running out of ideas here. On another note, I'm working on this Jikook story that I'm actually pretty proud of so far, so if you like jikook, you should totally read it. It'll be posted on Wednesday. Thank you for reading! Please vote and leave a comment!