Who Is That Mystery Girl?

If I thought that the concert was scary, then this press conference was mortifying. After seeing plenty of angry twitter posts, I wasn't so convinced that ARMY's would accept me. Namjoon had given me a comfortable outfit to wear rather than forcing me to dress up, which I greatly appreciated. It wasn't long before the staff came for us and we had to step on stage. We introduced ourselves as a group and I could feel everyone's stares burning into me.

     "Recently there was a photograph released of what looked like Yoongi and an unknown woman kissing. We're here to announce that the photo is exactly what it looks like and-" Namjoon's voice was drowned out by murmurs from everyone in the room. Yoongi stood up to speak and the murmurs died down.

     "I have just recently begun dating someone and haven't been dating her long enough to consider telling ARMY's." Yoongi defended himself before anybody could accuse him of lying.

     "That picture is not the only thing we came here to discuss," Namjoon continued, "we're also here to discuss new member of BTS."

     I stood up to bow and introduce myself to the crowd of reporters.

     "I am (R/N), the newest member of BTS. I hope that ARMY's will accept me and treat me well." I bowed and sat back down, heart beating out of my chest.

     "Who is the mystery girl from the photo? Who is Min Yoongi dating?" One reporter shouted from the crowd. Everyone fell silent as the members exchanged glances. As Namjoon opened his mouth to speak, Jungkook jumped from his chair, snatching the microphone from Namjoon.

     "It will be announced two weeks from now." Jungkook quickly said. Namjoon shot him a stern look, but said nothing. The crowd had no time to ask questions before the conference was drawn to a close and the members fled the stage.

     "What was all that about?" Namjoon questioned, "Weren't you the one that wanted to put the news out there?"

      "I did, but if we postpone the announcement, ARMY's will have time to get to know her and like her. If they like her, they'll be fine with her and Yoongi being together." Jungkook explained.

      "If you didn't have that phone rotting your brain all the time, you'd probably be a modern Einstein." I couldn't help but wrap my arms around the man.

      "They don't call me 'Golden Makne' for nothing." Jungkook smiled triumphantly.

A/N

      I make no promises on when the next chapter will be out, but I'll work on it as much as I can. I have exams and EOC's coming up, not to mention work and my actual school hours. I tend to be quite the busy person, but I'm trying out some new things to make time in my schedule.