Am I Too Mean?

It didn't take her long before she fell asleep on me. I really needed to get back to work, but I didn't want to risk waking her. So, I sat there, waiting for her to wake up and admiring her until she did.

"You cause me too much trouble." I muttered. It's not like I thought she'd hear me. I brushed aside a piece of her hair and leaned back, attempting to get a better look at her. Her eyes were puffy from tears and it killed me to know that I was the cause of it.

"Hyung, have you seen-" Jungkook began as he entered the room.

"Shut up." I whispered, throwing a pillow in Jungkook's direction. Jungkook flinched and dropped his phone.

"Okay, sorry." Jungkook whispered-yelled back.

"What do you want?" I asked, letting go of some of my tension.

"I was wondering if you've seen Jimin. We argued last night and I haven't seen him since." Jungkook sighed, pressing his back against the door to close it and pick up his phone.

"No, I haven't seen him. We've been in here all day." I brushed my hand through (R/N)'s hair, officially checking out of the conversation. Jungkook stared at me and (R/N) for a moment.

"Have you and her, you know...." Jungkook asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Nope, she says we haven't been dating long enough." I sighed, leaning back.

"Wow, who knew that there would be a girl that actually tells you, Min Yoongi, no." Jungkook laughed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'd rather her be a prude than a whore." I shrugged and Jungkook covered his mouth.

"Better not let her hear that. Knowing her, she'd kill you." Jungkook laughed.

"I didn't call her a whore, I just said that I'm glad she's not one. There's a huge difference." I rolled my eyes.

"Women never fully listen to you. All they have to hear is that one word that pisses them off and they'll go awire. That's why I prefer Jimin. He's not a woman, but he's still just as good in bed, if not better." Jungkook smirked. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes again. I swear they'll fall out of my head one day. I gently lifted (R/N) up and slid out from under her, moving to sit on the floor in front of her.

"You and I both know that Jimin's more of a girl than a girl is." I laughed. Jungkook shot me a look that was more of a glance than a glare. He didn't like the fact that I was badmouthing Jimin, but there was no way he would challenge me with a glare.

"Well, I suppose I should go find him. Tell me if you see him, hyung." Jungkook groaned and exited the room, rather dramatically. I let out a sigh and turned to look at (R/N).

"Am I too mean?" I asked, brush my hand over her hair.

"You'd probably say something like 'of course you are, why can't you be nice'." I responded for her. I smiled as I stared at her. She's so cute when she's sleeping.