Who Knows?

"Oh my god!" Yoongi and I nearly fell off the bed at the shout. We both stared at each other, wide eyed and in shock, before making the unspoken decision to find out what the yelling was about. Before we could even leave the room, the door swung open to reveal all six of the other guys looking like they'd seen a ghost.

     "They know." Jungkook said, exasperated. He was gasping for air like he'd just ran a marathon.

     "Who knows? What do they know?" I asked, a bit scared to know the answer.

     "ARMY. They know it's you." Namjoon sighed.

     "What?" Yoongi shouted.

     "How did they figure it out?" I questioned, holding my hand in front of Yoongi to hush him.

     "You know ARMY's are like little detectives." Hoseok chimed in.

     "Plus we dropped too many hints." Jungkook added, looking a little guilty.

     "What are the reactions like?" I asked hesitantly.

     "Some of them like the idea, some hate it, and some are being pretty neutral." Jimin answered, showing me his phone screen filled with tweets.

     "This probably means we should just tell them already." Yoongi finally spoke up, looking worried.

     "Yes. We're already working on setting up a press conference." Namjoon nodded.

A/N

This is just a chapter to lead up to the final chapter, hence why it's so short. The final chapter is going to be pretty long, so hopefully that makes up for the short chapters. I think you guys will love it! Vote and leave a comment. What do you think is going to happen in the finale? Will ARMY's accept Yoongi's new girlfriend? Find out Monday!