Hasn't This Happened Before?

"Alright, what happened?" Namjoon asked as he sat down on his bed. He had brought me to his room to talk, since nobody else was in there at the moment.

"Well, a lot happened. I was having trouble dancing and he said that kissing somebody might help me dance better and-" I was cut short by Namjoon.

"How does kissing somebody make you dance better? I mean, I wish that were the case. If it were, me and Jin would be way better dancers than what we are, if you know what I mean." Namjoon laughed. 

"I don't know, he just said that it'd help." I shrugged.

"I think that he was just trying to get you to kiss him." Namjoon suggested. I shook my head in protest.

"Why would he do that? He barely likes me as a person." I questioned. Namjoon rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"He obviously likes you. The way he's constantly picking on you, sure he takes it too far sometimes, but he immediately runs to your rescue when he upsets you as well." Namjoon shrugged as he spilled the secret. 

"Yeah, right. Unless he's actually said that, I don't believe it." I huffed. Namjoon sighed and stared at me for a moment.

"Okay, then ask him yourself." Namjoon shrugged. I stared in bewilderment for a moment. How cringy would it be for me to ask him something like that.

"I'm going to bed!" I said quickly as I stood and ran out of Namjoon's room and into mine and Suga's.

"Fucking hell, you scared the shit out of me!" Suga shouted as he jumped up from the bed, causing a pen and papers to fall as well.

"Sorry, Namjoon scared me, blame him." I huffed as I ran over to help him pick up the papers. 

"How did he scare you?" Suga questioned as he stared at me for a moment.

"Just putting scary thoughts in my head." I laughed. Suga stared at me, confused, for a moment before laughing a little bit as well. I stopped and stared at him only for him to follow the same action.

"What are you staring at?" Suga said in a somewhat cute tone, it was sort of pouty.

"Nothing, it's just that you've never laughed or smiled around me before." I smiled. Suga looked like he was about to say something, but instead he just laughed again.

"Yeah, I guess I've been a bit of an ass to you." Suga sighed as he scratched behind his ear.

"Don't worry about it. You're not that bad anymore, so you're kind of making up for it." I waved his comment away. The two of us stayed silent for a moment and my mind traveled to the conversation that Namjoon and I had. Would I even want him to like me? I mean, my heart has been racing every time I get near him, or even seen him, since the kiss.

"So, I'm going to sleep soon, are you going to be sleeping now or later?" Suga asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You can just have the bed to yourself, I'll sleep on the couch or something." I sighed, not wanting another fight to break out.

"Are you sure? I don't mind if you sleep in here, I'm over it." Suga shrugged. At this point I was more worried about the fact that my cheeks were burning and I could tell it was getting visible, it must've been the thought of sleeping in the same bed as Suga. It's not like I haven't done that before and Lord knows I couldn't stand it, but something was different now.

"Well, I guess if it's okay with you, I could." I stuttered out and hid my face with my hair. I stood up and handed him the papers that I still had in my hands.

"Alright, are you going to come to sleep now or later?" Suga questioned.

"I'll come in later." I said quickly and began to leave the room, giving Suga no more time to say anything else. I sat down on the couch in the living room and, to my surprise, Jungkook wasn't there. The only people there were Hoseok and Taehyung. 

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"Jin and Namjoon kicked us out of the room and Jungkook and Jimin are probably in their room." Hoseok responded simply.

"Wait, Jin doesn't even room with you guys. Why did they kick you out anyway?" I questioned, scrunching my face in curiosity.

"Go by the room, maybe you'll hear them." Taehyung laughed as Hoseok smacked his shoulder to silence him.

"Don't worry about it." Hoseok smiled. 

"Okay~." I said as I stood up and walked to the room. Things were getting a little too weird for me out here. I opened the door as quietly as possible and snuck over to the bed. I was happy to find that Suga was on his own side of the bed. I slipped under the covers and turned to face away from Suga, not wanting to think about the fact that he was even there. Only a few minutes had passed when I felt warmth creep up on my back and over my shoulder, as I felt this I saw an arm reach over me and pull me closer. I stiffened up as I realized that it was Suga behind me.

"Suga?" I whispered. There was no response and I realized that Suga was still sleeping. I tried to lift his arm off of me, but it was useless. He had a tight grip on me that I couldn't break away from. Why does this seem so familiar?