Me, A Rapper?

"Seriously? You can't be serious! Really?" I asked nervously as I paced across the room.

"Yeah, that's what they told us." Namjoon shrugged.

"No! I'm not a rapper, I'm a singer! I sing, dammit!" I shouted, stomping a foot in anger. My emotions we're ranging from nervous to furious.

"Okay, calm down. How about we just talk to PD Nim? I'm sure he'll be fine with you being a singer." Yoongi suggested, standing up and putting a hand on my shoulder as comfort.

"Well, what are we supposed to do about her lyrics then? We'll have to change it and she's supposed to be in the concert tomorrow, I can't rewrite these lyrics by then." Namjoon shook his head, throwing down the book he'd been holding. The book probably held what was supposed to be my lyrics.

"We'll just postpone it, in the meantime, we can drop some hints to Army. They love that stuff, right?" Jungkook piped in, finally looking away from his phone.

"What do you suppose we'll use as a hint?" Jin asked, staring at me in thought. Everyone stayed silent for a moment.

"I got it! We promised Army that we'd be coming out with a cover for "So Far Away". Instead of Jungkook and Jin singing, we could use her!" Jimin shouted excitedly, proud of himself for having the thought.

"That could work. Alright, Yoongi, you're in charge of that. I'll go talk to PD Nim." Namjoon nodded, standing and exiting the room.

"Okay, let's go to the room and practice there for now." Yoongi said, turning to me.

"Okay." I nodded, rushing to the room with Yoongi. When we entered, Yoongi was quick to close the door.

"Have you ever heard of the song?" Yoongi asked immediately, grabbing his laptop.

"Nope, never." I sighed. Yoongi turned and glared at me.

"It's a good song." He growled, turning back to his laptop and pulling the song up. He pushed the laptop to me and I sat down, listening to the song in awe.

"That was, well, a beautiful song, really." I stuttered out once it was over.

"Glad you think so, now, try to sing the girls part." Yoongi demanded. This was weird for him, he was acting different than usual. I don't like the new Yoongi much, but I still did what he told me to. I sang a piece from the girls part and Yoongi smiled at me, back to his normal self.

"You're perfect." Yoongi nodded, pulling me towards him and giving me a hug.

"Let go of me, weirdo." I laughed.

"Never." Yoongi laughed with me, giving me a suffocating squeeze before releasing me.

"Hey, PD Nim said it's fine and to start rewriting the lyrics. You get to rewrite half." Namjoon smiled as he barges into the room.

"Fuck my life." Yoongi groaned, collapsing onto the bed.

"Deal with it." Namjoon said, throwing the lyrics at Yoongi. He left the room quickly after that.

"You cause me too much trouble." Yoongi growled. I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Yeah, but you love me." I laughed, doing a cute expression. Yoongi laughed and pushed me over. He's probably just mad that he's not as cute as me.