Movie Night?

"We're home!" I shouted as I swung the door open, stepping into the dimly lit hall that would lead to the living room.

"Shut up, you'll either wake someone up or kill someone's mood." Suga muttered as he stepped in behind me, putting a hand over my mouth to prevent anymore shouting. I pushed his hand off of my mouth and gave it a glance that was both apologetic and stern.

"Sorry." I whispered. Suga stared at me for a moment before nodding and continuing down the hall, grabbing my hand and pulling me along. He stopped in the living room and motioned for me to sit down on the couch, which I did.

"Are you hungry, thirsty?" Suga asked, dragging each word out as if for me to catch one.

"Yeah, a bit of both actually." I nodded. I hadn't realized until that moment that I had gone practically all day without food and so had Suga.

"Alright, do you want anything particular?" Suga questioned. There was a twinge of irritation dripping from his voice landing in a pool of kindness that did it's best to hide it.

"Anything is fine as long as it's not too heavy, you know what I mean." I smiled and rested my head on my hand. Suga nodded and gave a small smile back before walking into the kitchen. I still didn't even know what we were doing in the living room. I had assumed that once we got home, he'd retreat to his room and have nothing to do with me again.

"Here." Suga muttered, handing me a mug of coffee and a bag full of random snacks. He then walked over to a shelf of movies and started looking through them.

"We're going to watch a movie? Can it be a horror?" I commented as I stretched my neck to look at the movies.

"Sure, if you want." Suga nodded, grabbing a movie without skipping a beat. He popped the movie in and turned off the light before sitting down next to me with his own mug of coffee in hand.

"What is this?" I asked. Suga felt like the kind of guy that loves scary movies and knows just about every one ever.

"Train to Busan. It's about a man and his daughter stuck on a speeding train with other people during a zombie outbreak. It's pretty creepy." Suga explained in a hushed voice. The thought of zombie apocalypses always scared me, it wasn't so much the movie, just the mindset that the movie put me in. Suga glanced over at me after I had been silent for a moment.

"Don't tell me your scared, princess." Suga laughed, looking over at me fully now.

"Shut up, I am not." I growled back.

"Aw, come here I'll protect you." Suga smiled, reaching over and pulling me closer to him by my shoulder until I was completely leaning on him. I would've pushed him away and called him stupid, but I honestly felt super safe with Suga. For once, I wasn't scared of zombies.

"So, we don't know much about you." Suga said randomly during the movie.

"Who's we?" I asked, looking up at him to find that he was already staring.

"The rest of the boys and me." Suga answered. I nodded and looked back at the movie.

"So, what?" I shrugged. I could practically feel him roll his eyes and resume watching the movie.

"So, tell me something. How old are you? What's your favorite color? Why are you so annoying?" Suga laughed. I looked up at him with a smirk and he didn't hesitate to meet my gaze.

"Okay, fine. I'm seventeen, my favorite color is blue, and I'm annoying just for you." I smiled. Suga's eyes went wide as he listened to me.

"You're seventeen? I thought you were like twenty or something!" Suga shouted, jumping up from the couch. I covered his mouth and eased him back down to sit.

"Yes, I'm seventeen, is that really a big deal?" I asked, slowly uncovering Suga's mouth.

"No, but I just didn't expect it." Suga said, having calmed down.

"Can we just watch the movie?" I snapped and Suga raised his hands in surrender.

"Alright, alright." Suga laughed, pulling me back into him again. It didn't take long before I fell asleep, comforted by Suga.