Could It Get Any Worse?

"Wake up!" a harsh voice called as I felt the bed jolt. I slowly rose up and rubbed my already red eyes only to find a handsome face staring down at me.

"Who are you?" I asked faintly. The boy's eye twitched with annoyance.

"You didn't your head that hard. What are you, stupid?" The boy growled. I snapped back into reality, realizing that the boy in front of me was the completely unattractive and ungentlemanly Suga.

"Asshole! What do you even want anyway?" I shouted, throwing a pillow at him.

"Careful!" Suga growled, moving a plate out of the way of the pillow. "If you're going to act like that then I'll just eat this myself instead."

"What?" I said, dumbfounded. Why would he give that to me?

"You obviously were going to hurt yourself if you tried to cook, so I did it for you. If you're going to be like that, though, then I won't give it to you." Suga growled. I huffed and crossed my arms at him.

"You're not going to hold this over my head. Keep it, I'll make my own." I growled and began to stand up only to be pushed back down.

"Swallow your fucking pride and eat it." Suga growled. His tone scared me a bit and I complied, hesitantly. The food was actually quite good compared to what I expected. We sat in silence for what seemed like hours as I slowly ate and Suga sat on the bed, playing on his phone. He was laying on the same side of the bed that I was sitting on and his feet would annoyingly hit me in the back occasionally.

"It's good." I finally spoke up. Suga's foot stopped moving for a moment only to start up again. He had no comment obviously.

"Thank you." I tried again. Suga let out a sigh this time, but that was all. He stood up and grabbed the plate from me, leaving the room without a word. I was done with the food, but something about what he did agitated me. He came back moments later and resumed his position on the bed.

"Do you ever do anything other than lay on that bed?" I questioned in annoyance.

"Do you ever do anything other than talk?" Suga shot back immediately. I sighed, too tired to make a retort.

"I'm turning out the lights. If you don't like it, get out." Suga sighed as he set his phone aside. I rolled my eyes and stood from the bed walking out of the door.

"Did he kick you out?" A voice called, startling me. I turned towards the couch to find Jungkook still sitting on his phone, however, now he had another boy laying on his chest.

"Uh, no, he just wanted to go to sleep and I didn't." I said slowly. Jungkook hummed in response. The boy on his chest stirred and sat up, looking towards me.

"Yeah, he kicked you out." The boy said. Now that I could see his face, I could recognize him as the boy from the kitchen named Jimin.

"Well, I won't stay out for long. In the meantime, what are you two doing?" I said as I sat down on the chair next to the couch.

"He's playing on his phone and I'm trying to get his attention." Jimin pouted. He seemed much more childish than he had previously.

"I'll pay attention to you later tonight, but right now I'm so close to beating my high score." Jungkook sighed. Jimin cuddled up closer to the other boy and let out an overdramatic sigh.

"You two are close then?" I intruded. The two seemed more than just "close" to me, but I wasn't going to say anything too drastic.

"Yeah, we're really close." Jimin laughed. I nodded slowly in response and stood up.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep now. Hopefully that thing is asleep already." I growled. I walked to the door and slowly opened it, I snuck over to my side of the bed and lifted the covers only to find an arm outstretched there. I looked for the owner of it and saw Suga taking up the entire bed.

"Ugh." I growled in frustration. I tried to move the boy out of the way, but, despite what he looks like, he was far too heavy.

"Wake up!" I shouted and slapped the boy on his back. Suga groaned a little, but didn't wake up. I huffed and sat on the bed angry at both him and myself. If I had just went to sleep when he did, this wouldn't have happened. I looked at the boy, realizing what I would have to do. I scooted his hand as far away from myself as I could and slipped under the covers.

I was particularly disgusted by the fact that Suga was so close to me that whatever space I could make between us was only erased due to Suga outweighing me on the matress. He made an indention in the bed while I didn't, this would cause me to slide right into him. This was going to be an extremely uncomfortable night.