Can You Teach Me?

"Just feel the music." Jimin laughed as he attempted to teach me to dance. I sighed in frustration as I failed again.

"Maybe you could learn a little better from Kookie." Jimin shrugged as he gave a glance to Jungkook who was still playing on his phone.

"It's hopeless! I can't dance, I just can't!" I snapped. Everybody turned to stare at me and I tried to look away from them.

"You're not our worst dancer, you know." Suga spoke up from across the room. I glanced his way to find that he had gone back to staring at his phone, so encouraging.

"I could help you, if you want. I'm not the best, but I'm good enough." Taehyung smiled at me as he held out his hand for me to take. I hesitantly put my hand on his and he was quick to pull me up to him, it was rather close, but I didn't mind.

"Maybe we should start with a slow dance?" Tae questioned. I smiled at his consideration for what i may want.

"That sounds like a good idea." I laughed. 

"Do you know Ed Sheeran?" Tae questioned as he spun me around in waiting.

"I do." 

"Great! Do you know his son 'Thinking Out Loud'?" he asked.

"I do." I smiled as he pulled me back towards him again.

"The let's do that one. Jungkook and Jimin also know the dance, so they can be our examples." Tae smiled as he glanced over at the other pair. Jungkook set down his phone and grabbed Jimin's arm, quickly getting into position. The rest of the practice went smoothly, I learned a bit of the dance and was doing quite well now. It wasn't too long before we arrived back home and everybody went back to their usual places, except for two people. Taehyung followed me into the living area and so did Suga, although he didn't appear to be acknowledging my existence.

"You need something, Tae?" I asked. Suga suddenly seemed to snap into the same reality as me, glaring at me rather oddly.

"When did you start calling him that?" Suga growled. Taehyung and I both stared at him with a questioning look.

"Since today. Why do you care anyway?" I shrugged. Suga let out a sigh and stared back down at his phone, seriously, what were they always doing on those things?

"So, do you want to work on the dance tomorrow? The other guys have the day off, so it'd just be the two of us." Tae smiled.

"She's busy." Suga immediately snapped.

"What are you talking about? I literally have nothing to do." I growled, beginning to get frustrated with him.

"You need to clean your side of the room." Suga sighed in frustration as well. I looked at him with a 'seriously' face.

"The room is spotless." I growled.

"No it's not." Suga immediately retaliated.

"You're so difficult!" I shouted.

"You're so difficult." Suga said in a mocking tone.

"Real fucking mature!" I barked. Tae stood from his seat, causing us to go silent.

"Maybe we'll practice when you're not busy then. I had fun though." Tae smiled and made his way to his room. I stared in silence at his door for a moment.

"Wow, you just love to ruin everything, don't you?" I huffed as I turned my gaze to Suga. He was staring at me with a blank expression that only seemed to fuel my anger.

"You act like you like him or something." Suga rolled his eyes and then settled them on his phone. 

"So what if I did?" I growled. The words surprised both me and Suga, both our eyes going wide.

"You do? You can't!" Suga shouted. I was taken aback by his words and tone, for that matter. 

"Why not?" I asked. Of course I didn't really like Taehyung, I was just curious as to why Suga cared.

"Because he's one of our members, you can't like him." Suga said calmly as he sat back in his chair. The surprise on his face seemed to disappear.

"Well, I don't see why not." I retorted. Suga gave me an angry glance and opened his mouth to speak again.

"What's going on?" Namjoon interrupted. Suga quickly stared back at his phone while I stared up at Namjoon.

"Nothing, just another one of Suga's tantrums." I growled. Suga gave me a glance that, for once, didn't have anger in it.

"Well, looks like you two are going to be stuck with each other for now. I need you two to do something." Namjoon smiled a very sinister smile.