Whips And Chains?

We arrived rather quickly to the shoot and all stepped out of the car carefully, being sure not to mess up any aspect of our appearance. My hair was done up very nicely, with large curls spiraling throughout.

"Ah, right on time! Alright, quickly, come so I can tell you the concept!" A man said excitedly as we entered. The boys gave each other glances, but complied.

"Alright, my name is Eric, as most of you know. Although, I see we have a new young lady! God, I'm so excited for this! Alright, the concept." Eric said as his face got serious.

"What is it?" I asked after a moment.

"God, girl, don't you know anything about suspense? Anyway, the concept is......... dominance of a woman." Eric smiled as the words slipped from his mouth. My eyes widened at this, I didn't think we'd be doing anything like this so early on.

"Okay, so for the first one, we have leashes and collars! You can each do things with your own style. If maybe you just want her to hold you by the collar or you want to be chained to something, I don't care, just make it interesting!" Eric clapped as he grabbed a box and set it in front of us. Inside the box was all kinds of styled leashes and collars of all different shapes and sizes.

"Okay, well, what do I do?" I asked as I stared at the collars.

"You, sweetheart, just do what you feel is natural." Eric grinned as he ran to his camera to get things ready.

"I hate you, you know that." Suga growled at Namjoon.

"I hate you too." Namjoon grinned. After a few minutes we began the shoot. Taehyung went first, he chose a collar and a leash, but insisted that I don't hold his leash. He, instead, wrapped his arm around one of my legs and gave a rather seductive look to the camera.

Next was Jin who chose a collar and leash and allowed me to hold his leash, he leaned his arms on my shoulders and tucked the top of his head in my neck. He also gave off quite a seductive look.

Then came Jungkook, he was quite shameless with the whole situation and insisted on a picture with the two of us lying down. He held my leg up as I held his leash, making it seem like I was pulling him closer.

Jimin was after him. He was extremely shameless, he only used a collar and allowed me to grab onto just that and pull him closer. If I didn't know how he acted in his personal time, I may have fallen for him.

Namjoon was next. He had both a leash and spiked collar. In our picture I was sitting down and he was kneeling in front of me, completely submissive. It really didn't suite his image.

J-Hope took a more innocent turn in which he sat beside me simply and innocently.

And then there was one. Suga. He had chosen a plain black collar with a metal ring in the center front. I grabbed onto the ring and pulled him closer for our picture, being sure to stare him straight in the eyes, trying to make myself look more dominant over him since he refused to sit down.

Finally, the shoot had ended. The pictures would be released just before our first concert together, which would be in about a week. I was going to have to start practicing soon.