Chapter 4

Very carefully, I opened the door. But I didn't see Shahrukh. I just heard a soft moan. I looked around and saw him crouching in a corner. Step by step I approached him. With each step, my heart beat faster. I saw all his pain and this broke my heart. What had I do? How could I have destroyed a person in such a way? I knelt in front of him and gently stroked his hair. I noticed that he raised his head and our eyes met. Not only his eyes were crying. His soul screamed in pain. For several minutes we looked at each other. My eyes filled with tears without the slightest chance of stopped. We were both sitting here crying because I had made the wrong decision. I had made a big mistake. The error of my life.

From Shahrukh's point of view

I couldn't believe it. When I looked into her eyes and noticed how they were filled with tears, I also felt her pain. For the first time in months, I managed to breathe without feeling that throbbing pain in my chest. How much I had missed her ... How much I needed her ... I closed my eyes and pulled her close to me. As a small child, I buried my face in his stomach. Looking for support, protection but above all, looking for her love. When I felt her heart racing, I knew that she had felt the same thing every month. Everything around us disappeared. Time seemed to stop. Fate had lost the fight and we had gathered. With caution, I freed myself from her embrace and looked up. I watched her tears slide, looking for the path on his cheeks. Her beautiful eyes were red and yet she managed to put a soft smile on her lips. There it was ... that was exactly what Kajol was ... she showed without curtain what she felt. That is exactly what I loved about her. She couldn't fool me. I had suffered ... I had lost hope ... But with just a soft smile, she had saved me. Carefully, I wiped the tears from her face and gently touched her eyes.

I also knelt down so I could look directly into her eyes. We still had not spoken a word. We communicated with our feelings. We understood each other like that and each spoken word seemed superfluous. Carefully, I went to her face and kissed her softly like a feather on her forehead. The touch of his skin made my hair stand on end. When I put my forehead against hers, we closed our eyes and felt only how our hearts were committed to beating with the same touch. They had also met. At that moment I stopped thinking ... I stopped reproaching her ... I stopped suffering. I had it back in my life. I had her in my arms again ... I loved her so much that even the "I love you" wasn't enough to tell her that.

From Kajol's point of view

I felt his breath on my face. It was as if the guilt of my soul was blowing at me. With each breath I felt his infinite love. He had suffered a lot in recent months. I had already decided it. He wanted life by his side. I wanted to live and feel his love every day. I wanted to face fate and say that I wouldn't be able to separate. But then she called. Nysa, who didn't want to lose her mother and asked me from the bottom of her heart to come back with Ajay. How should I have reacted by being a mother? How was I going to explain this to my beloved daughter? I couldn't. I had to make that decision that way, although I already knew it was going to be a mistake.

I raised my head a little and opened my eyes. I wanted to explain it to Shahrukh. I owed. I didn't want him to doubt my love. I looked at him and breathed deeply ...

»Shahrukh ...« But immediately Shahrukh put his finger on my lips.

»Shhhh ... Kajol, you don't have to explain anything to me, you'll have had your reasons to leave like this, I know how much you love me, I can feel it ... I've always felt it ... I've suffered a lot in recent months. But today I see that I could only feel something like that, because I love you from the bottom of my heart. And I can't do anything about it I need you in my life to live Kajol, everything I say or do not tell you I will sample what I feel for you, there are simply no words for this, everything falls short in its definition, but I'm sorry.« The words of Shahrukh burned in my soul. They gave me confidence that everything would be fine. I didn't want to fight against anything that the universe had united.

»Shahrukh ...« I looked into his eyes and saw a flash in them.

»I love you and I feel my words fall short, I also need you in my life and only you know how much ...« I put my hand gently on her cheek and touched her carefully. Our eyes met again, creating a soft smile on our lips ...

From Shahrukh's point of view

Kajol's touch got under my skin. I approached very carefully. I didn't want to and I couldn't wait any longer. Just before our lips touched, I felt his warm breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and put my lips on hers. At that moment my heart stopped. I felt that life was returning to my body. I felt life again, in this shell that had been empty for months. Gently, my lips covered her lips and caressed her. This moment had to be eternal. I opened my mouth slightly to allow his entrance. My hands pressed against me, so I felt the beat of her heart. Kajol returned the kiss, which became increasingly passionate. I wanted more ... She wanted more ... We wanted to be one ... But, suddenly, Kajol interrupted the kiss. I looked at her questioningly ...

From Kajol's point of view

»Shahrukh ...« My voice sounded very calm. As if I was afraid that someone could hear us.

»Not here and not now ... I don't want it to start like this, I want to do everything right this time, and that's why I feel it's not right.« Shahrukh closed his eyes and kissed me on the forehead. I knew he understood me ...

______________________

Everything in this world is transient, except true love ... It is infinite!

I hope you liked it. Maybe you would like to tell me your thoughts or wishes for future chapters. I would like to hear them. Please don't forget your Like.

I wish you a good Sunday