Chapter 24

I managed to organize everything with Pooja closing the station where Kajol was. Now it was especially important to protect all the information. Only the most necessary doctors and nurses were allowed in. I looked up with coffee in hand as I pondered how to explain to Kajol that I had informed Shahrukh. She would rip my head off.

»Karan? Look! «

I stopped and looked but didn't understand what Pooja was talking about. I did not see anything.

»Pooja, what do you mean? «

Pooja looked at me in surprise.

»Where is Shahrukh? «

I understood now. It is not going to ...

Pooja, didn't he come in to see Kajol? «

My heart began to beat faster. I put the two coffees on the counter and ran to the door. My heart threatened to stop when I gently pressed the handle.

***

I looked at the clock and realized that I had fallen asleep. I jumped up and grabbed the sheet to tie around my waist. Mumbai slept in the moonlight while I went out onto the balcony and had a cigarette. I leaned carefully against the parapet and let my gaze wander over that city. What possibilities were left? He had to do something to save what was left. My plan had not worked, and I had achieved nothing. Lost in my thoughts, late in realizing how two hands were hugging me tenderly, I closed my eyes and enjoyed this touch ...

***

carefully opened my eyes and stroked Kajol across her face. How much I missed her ... Every moment I had her in my heart and in my mind. Even if the situation was not the best ... I was with her. She needed me now more than ever. I kept looking at her face feeling her chest rise from mine with each breath. Seeing her that night was angelic and for me with nothing comparable. My hands played with her hair as my breath relaxed into a deep sleep.

Kajol opened her eyes and turned her face in my direction. Our eyes met seeing that shine that I longed for so much. Carefully, she closed her eyes again and moved closer to my face. There was no room between them when she could not wait any longer. I took her face in my hands and held her against me. I kissed her full of desire. Her lips felt soft, like silk as they covered mine with a thousand kisses. Over and over I gently opened my mouth to let her in. Our tongues were avidly sought out dancing to their own rhythm. My hands pulled her hips hard against mine. I wanted to feel her like I had never felt before. Kajol withdrew from our game looking at me with a smile. Seeing my emotion, she raised an eyebrow showing me with her hand which she slid over my pants that she liked. She carefully exerted pressure on exactly this point, which made me shiver with excitement. With my eyes on her hand, I grabbed her head and pulled her towards me. I wanted to feel her completely with every fiber. My hands found their way under her robe finding two beautiful breasts. I carefully lifted her up a bit and lowered her onto my lap. So, I can fully concentrate on the two excited hills. Rubbing her breasts harder as my mouth caressed her nipples. Kajol was moving her hips in circles putting pressure on my arousal. Tenderly I bit her nipples repeatedly, causing a low moan which aroused me even more. Filled with lust, Kajol made her head back, moving faster and faster. I could not wait any longer. I pushed her aside and got up to open my pants, but she would not allow it. She immediately got up and kissed me again as her hands slid down my body and opened my pants. My jeans fell to the ground, revealing my shorts in which I could no longer hide my emotion. We both smiled, embarrassed, but I could no longer control my feelings. I yanked open her robe and it slid to the floor like a feather. The moonlight made her body glow honey. You could see all her femininity, which drove me crazy. I held her tightly against me by the hips and our bodies began to move in the same rhythm. I felt her hands grip my back as my movements grew harder and harder. Our kisses reflected our lust and my hands could no longer hold. I put her on the bed and spread her legs with my knee as my head reached its destination. I touched her gently with my tongue and felt her body twist with excitement. Her hands dug into my hair and pressed my head harder and harder against her pubis. The moan grew louder and louder, so I put my hand gently on her lips. I looked at her smiling and questioning at the same time. When she stretched her body towards me, I finally put her on my lap so I could feel her in every fiber of my body. Kajol moved his hips with slight pressure as I could penetrate deeper and deeper into him. Our bodies and souls merged into one ...

When I heard opened the door, I was startled with wide eyes. Kajol was still lying on my chest sleeping peacefully. Karan investigated the room with a smile and made frantic movements with his arms, but I ignored him anymore. I kissed Kajol tenderly on the forehead and closed my eyes again.

***

Ileana sat on my lap and we both sat in the cool evening breeze. Her head rested quietly on my shoulder as I slowly enjoyed my cigarette. I was considering my next steps to secure my future and not make a big mistake. My name was on the line so I would do anything.

» Jay, let's go. Please turn our backs on Mumbai! «

I looked at her in surprise. Had I heard wrong? She could not be serious. What role did she think she played in my life?

»Ileana, what do you mean? I cannot go and leave my family behind! I have a responsibility here that I will be to achieve everything! «

Ileana looked at me and smiled ... I did not understand how she was looking at me ...

»Don't you think you finally have to accept that you have lost this fight? Kajol does not belong to you ... She never did! «

I got up in a rage and grabbed her wrist

»Be careful how you talk to me. Kajol is my family and nothing and no one will take this away from me. This battle is far from over! A Devgan never loses ... «