Chapter 12

Mumbai seemed to be sleeping on this moonless night. Everything seemed calm and peaceful when I passed our balcony. I leaned on the parapet enjoying my cigar. I loved this view. Water broke in the bay and caused this soft noise. I turned around and looked in the direction of our living room. My gaze faded when my thoughts returned to Kajol. I couldn't forget his scared look. He had faith in her. Everything would be different this time. I felt it deep in my heart. I took the phone out of my pocket and looked for notifications. But there was none of her. I thought about writing for a second, but decided not to. Kajol had to find her way and then get in touch whenever she wanted. In fact, I dropped into a chair and enjoyed the beautiful view without knowing that Kajol needed my help at this time more than ever ...

»Let go,« I screamed as loud as I could. My whole body stiffened and I was prepared for anything that threatened to come. I would object this time. I don't know where, but I felt enormous power in me.

»Do you get back like a dog? Mr. Khan doesn't love you anymore?«

Ajay was so drunk that his words were barely understood. But he felt his tension and anger in every fiber of his body. With his whole body he pushed me against the wall, so I had trouble facing him.

»Ajay, you're drunk ... You know how much I hate this. You are no longer own of your thoughts. Let go now. You hurt me ... «

But Ajay just laughed. He approached my face so close that the tips of our noses touched. I was fighting nausea. Again and again I tried to get him away from me, but I couldn't. I had to escape this situation because he was ready for anything. I closed my eyes ... I took a deep breath and, as if from a reflex, raised my knee with all my strength, so I hit him in the most vulnerable place. A loud shout went through the whole house which hit me to the core. Ajay immediately fell to his knees, so I could separate immediately. I took two steps to the side and looked down. He writhed in pain. But for the first time I felt no sympathy. On the contrary ... I felt free. I leaned forward a little and threw my head back ...

»I will never arrive like a dog. I don't need you in my life. I have given everything for this life for years. I loved you, I supported you, I did everything for you ... for us. But what did you do for me? You jumped into bed with almost all your movie partners and had fun. Are you the horny stallion? Looking at you ... You're nothing. Where the hell would you be without me? Without my money? Without my name where?«

My voice grew louder, but for the first time I felt strong. Ajay looked at me furiously. But his pain prevented him from jumping. I took this opportunity. Use this power to finally free myself from him forever ...

»You never appreciated what my family offered you. Your pride always got in your way. Again and again he tolerated everything and tried to forgive. But I won't do that anymore. I will do tomorrow to stop payments and separate everything «.

For the first time Ajay looked startled.

»Baby, you can't do that. You know, that would mean losing everything!«

For the first time, I saw concern on his face. But that was exactly what I had always suspected. And now I saw it. Ajay had never seen his wife in me. He only had his business in sight. This knowledge made me even stronger. Stronger, I reached into his hair and brought his face close to mine. I looked him straight in the eye ...

»I will take away everything that does not belong to you. I will do everything so that the last person in the world knows what kind of person you are. I will give you piece by piece what I have been through in recent years. And don't think that with a "baby you can't do is" you're going to fix something. Don't you want to change your life? Then look for your whores. Surely they will see in you the stallion you want to be «.

I released his head with a firm push. I took my things and took a few steps when Ajay directed me hard towards him very ...

»Do you want to do everything? Do you think you can humiliate me for Mr. Khan? I warn you, Mrs. Devgan, you are still my wife. And I won't let anyone change that. «

I looked at him coldly. His words did not hit me. I expected it ... Otherwise, his attempt to intimidate me made me stronger. I released my hand and lifted my phone ...

»If you don't want everyone to know now ... take your things and leave this house immediately. I don't care if you take a room or go to one of your whores. Get lost immediately ... «

Ajay looked at me in surprise. But he knew me. I knew he was serious. He turned without saying another word and walked to the door. But before I opened it, I screamed again

»And once again, Mr. Devgan ... never threaten me again. Not now and not in the future. I've been blinded by you for too long.«

At that moment, Ajay left the house and closed the door. I had succeeded for the first time. How much had he suffered all these years? When I heard from people close to us that Ajay was again performing "special castings." How I was ashamed at that time to be by his side. But I had always thought of children. It was my family, so, like a lioness, I would fight to the end. But now I would only fight for myself and my children. No one should regain power over my life. I went to the door and closed it. When I turned around, I saw our house ... Dark ... Quiet ... Empty ... I slipped and hugged my legs. Gradually the adrenaline came out of my body and I realized what I had just done. It didn't bother me, otherwise it made me proud. He would fill the house with a happy life and everything would change over time.

... somewhere else ...

»Why did you take so long. Why don't you come when I call you?« She smiled at me seductively. I couldn't resist her. This woman drove me crazy.

»Now I'm here, honey. Shut up and show me why I should come here so fast.« Without another word, I pulled her to me and made her mine again and again.

After a long night, I woke up very early. I took the sheet and covered myself with it. I went to the balcony and looked towards the bay. I mastered my thoughts again and gradually remembered the discussion last night. This time I would do it and take everything away. She knew exactly how to tear me apart. No one else knew me so well. I took a cigar and pulled hard. But I also knew her weakness as no one else ... I had to get rid of Shahrukh forever ...

When the heart speaks, anger has not the slightest chance.

I know I let you wait a long time. I'm sorry. But sometimes there are times when I have no inspiration and I prefer to wait and not publish until I like it. Please do not take it badly. I wish you all a happy Sunday.

 I wish you all a happy Sunday