Chapter 7 - KAJOL

When the phone rang, I got scared. I looked at him and saw that Karan was trying to call me.

»Ji.« On the other side, I heard Karan breathe deeply.

»Hi Kajol.« Karan sounded very excited. When that happened, Karan knew neither point nor comma.

»Kajol you have to come immediately I have to show you something I need you here right now.« Karan was very nervous and I had only understood half.

»Karan, Stop please, calm down first. I don't understand anything you want to tell me.« Karan took a deep breath and started again.

»Kajol, please, I don't care what you are doing, just let it be and come to me immediately. We have to talk.« Karan sounded very nervous. I knew this sound and knew very well what was going to happen.

»Please don't call Karan again. I told you that I would like to cut a little and worry more about my family«

»Kajol, please believe me you will not regret it. Please come. I'm waiting for you here.« With that, Karan ended the conversation, leaving me with all my questions. Should I go? I was already very curious, but on the other hand I didn't want to get involved in the conflict again.

The afternoon passed but Karan came out of my head. He was my best friend. I couldn't disappoint him. I changed quickly and went home. At the entrance, my driver looked at me inquisitively.

»No, it is not necessary to wait. I'll call you later.« I closed the door and walked to the entrance. It was about to ring when it opened and Karan looked at me with a big smile.

»Kajol, I knew you would come.« We hugged warmly and Karan took me to the terrace. I took a glass of cold water and sat down. Karan disappeared briefly in the house and returned with a script. I smiled because I had guessed right. Karan had called me to offer me a new role. He stood in front of me and handed me the script. I looked at it and saw "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna". I raised an eyebrow and looked at Karan.

»Kajol, I wrote this movie just for you. It's exactly cut for you. Please, you have to do it.« I opened the script and flipped through the first few pages. Again and again I looked at Karan. He was watching me closely. I tried to flip through the first few pages. But I couldn't say exactly what action would occur in the movie.

»Karan I will not say it here and today and I will not promise anything. I'll read it all and make a decision.« Karan smiled and hugged me tightly. He knew exactly that he would never take a paper without reading the script. But I also knew that if he could make me cry, he would almost always play that role.

I put the book aside and leaned back. I looked in the garden and breathed a certain familiar smell. I looked around but I couldn't see anything. But I knew he was there. I closed my eyes and breathed deep again. This mixture of cold smoke with a touch of aftershave was unique.

»Karan, you can tell Shahrukh to come out« I smiled at his expression. He wasn't surprised but he smiled like a little rascal.

»Kajol, as you knew ...«

»Karan, that's my secret ...« I winked at him and turned around a bit, after listening to quiet steps. I saw a dark figure emerging from the shadows, who greeted me with a kind smile.

»Kajol, I'm glad to see you.« Shahrukh kissed my cheek gently and sat on the small stool in front of me. I took turns watching Karan and him. What are you planning to do?

»I guess Shahrukh is here to persuade me? From this I conclude that Shahrukh will assume the male part? Karan, really? Don't you think it's boring for the audience to see us in your movies again and again?« Startled, they both looked at me ...