chappie 11!

jimin was completely fine now and things went back to normal.. for the most part. since being very clingy to yoongi he's been throwing up every morning and had a constant tummy ache.. uh oh.

~about a week back
the six boys were in a lounge by the omega dorms and were just relaxing, since this week was filled with projects and labs. yoongi was checking his email on his phone and basically choked on his spit and had a coughing fit.
"hyung?! what happened??"

jimin asked as he was rubbing his back to make sure his boyfriend was alright.
yoongi nodded and pointed to his phone frantically. jimin read the following in his head,
"hello mr. min,
we have received your demo tracks and are very impressed. we would love to work with you, you seem to have amazing potential. please come in on december 10th, and we'll have a chat.

Thank you for your time,
Rise Records
3829 Sunset Drive
Seoul, South Korea

jimins jaw dropped and immediately wrapped the elder in a bear hug.
"HYUNG!!! i'm so proud of you!!!"
the other 4 boys sat their puzzled.
"yoongi-hyung got an email from rise records!! they want to work with him!!"
"holy shit hyung.. congrats!" namjoon said with a huge smile on his face.
"they all grow up so fast," jin said dramatically and pretended to wipe away a fake tear. "when is the interview?"
"december 10th.. oh my god that's in 4 days! what am i gonna do or wear?? oh no no.."
"shhh hyung everything is gonna be fine, they'll love you." jimin said placing his hand on the alphas thigh and smiled at him.
yoongi cupped the side the babes cheek and smiled and gave him a quick peck, "thanks minnie."
"anytime :)"
"wait so hyung is basically gonna be famous AND rich now." taehyung piped up.
"i always knew he would be, he's got a gift you know."
"thanks gguk." yoongi couldn't stop smiling even if he wanted to.

~later in the night jimin and yoongi were cuddling in the alphas bed
yoongi was the big spoon holding jimin, until the younger turned to face him.
"hyung?"
"yes beautiful?"
jimin blushed, "i'm so so so proud of you." he kissed the other on the nose.
"thank you minnie", he gave the younger a peck on the lips. jimin snuggled back up the elder and fell asleep.

~day of the interview.. hehe
yoongi was dressed in black slacks, an ivory button up, and green tie with a simple black blazer.

jin helped him dress and he was thankful

jin helped him dress and he was thankful. he took a taxi to the record labels building alone. jimin begged and begged to go with him to hear what happened right away but yoongi promised he would text him, and that was good enough of the omega.

yoongi took a taxi to the record label and was sweating bullets. what if they changed their mind? what if they didn't like him? questions like these were bouncing around his mind. once he arrived he was 10 minutes early and sat in the lobby tapping his foot very nervously.

then he heard it... "mr. min?"
a petite woman with long brown hair pulled into a tight bun and a warm smile with narrow eyes called his name. yoongi stood up and walked towards her.
"they're very excited to meet you, last door on the left", she pointed down the hallway.
he replied with a simple, "thank you".

~back with jimin
jimin had walked up to main street to stop at walgreens and grab a pregnancy test. he couldn't be pregnant right? nah of course not.. right?

jimin got back to his dorm as quick as possible he just wanted to make sure he wasn't pregnant. he definitely wasn't. nope.

~back with yoongi
"we've listened to your demos.. very impressive for a college student."
"t-thank you, sir"
"we would want you to sign as soon as possible.. we were looking at your transcript and it looks like you have enough credits to graduate early.."
"wha-"
"graduation for the seniors at your college this year is may 1st, that gives you roughly 5 months, then you would sign with us.. deal?"

~back to jimin ;)
"holy shit"
jimin took 3 tests to be sure,,, all 3 came back.... positive
what was he gonna do? he was a first year at college and wouldn't be able to support himself or his child! yoongi couldn't help either he doesn't have a job!
"oh my god.." even though the timing wasn't great he couldn't help but smile. he was having his alphas pup. a tiny being made of him and yoongi.

he quickly grabbed his phone and texted the alpha.
minnie💘: yoonie come home as soon as possible please!! i love u!!

yoongs ❤️: okay baby..is everything alright??

minnie💘: everything's fine!! don't worry!!

~back to yoongi
the alpha was confused when he checked his phone after the meeting. he was worried about his omega and headed straight home. what did jimin need?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg ur author is so dumb and left this as a draft for like... ever. so sorry but here it is! new chappie coming soon !! ❤️❤️