You're the Radio Demon

A few days had gone by and falling into the daily routine of serving meals throughout the hotel, Devyn didn't make the same amount each time since Demons would go out to eat or skip meals.  After what happened with Alastor, he had expected the Radio Demon to try something until Charlie came to him thanking him for the interview he had given to Alastor.  The idea of the Radio Demon being a good guy was enough to make Devyn laugh as if that would ever be true.  It was just after lunch when all the Demons had finished their meal, bringing their dishes to sit upon a trolley that allowed Devyn to push them into the kitchen where he started running them through.  A very big dishwasher made the job go by faster, putting away any ingredients and wiping down the tables out in the dining room then the counters in the kitchen.  He was so focused on his task that he barely heard the clicking sounds of someone entering his domain, turning to see a Demonness dressed as a Flapper girl she looked around until setting her eyes on him.  They were pure black with red pupils and the makeup she wore was heavy, but still, she was a dazzling beauty in a way.

"Hello there, is there something I can help you with Miss?"  Devyn stood as any humble servant would her entire posture changed as she walked closer to look him up and down with a hungry expression.

"Oh my, you are indeed a sight to behold good Sir.  Name's Mimzy, I own a club not far from here, and I'm visiting a friend at the moment.  I didn't expect to meet such a tall glass of..." she cut off giving him a lust-filled look.  Devyn kept his expression as still as he could, but he saw what she was trying to do,

"A club you say?  Do you mean the one right off Anderson Street?"  She looked surprised but smirked,

"Why yes, have you been there already you bad boy?"  Devyn couldn't help but chuckle, it was indeed a game they were playing, and he knew who was the Dungeon Master.

"I do believe I have catered there for you Madam, you booked a special from my restaurant "Incubus Dreams," and you left a very satisfied review."  She was confused until she gasped clasping her hands together,

"The restaurant that served those erotically delicious desserts?  You're the owner; oh bless my stars, well fancy meeting you here good Sir."  Devyn smiled glad to see she remembered then he got an idea, turning to go toward the fridge and pulling out a glass he brought it to Mimzy.

"Here you are, Miss Mimzy.  Something I've been working on and hope to serve at another of my restaurants," it was a fruit parfait, and as Mimzy took it from him, she had to admit it was grand but looked back at him for an explanation.

"You see the fruit used in it is called Paronia, or better known as "The Forbidden Fruit."

"Isn't that poisonous though," she said angerly suspicious of him.