Divided Loyalties

Throughout the evening Alastor had performed at the Club, singing and dancing with other performers as Devyn went about seeing the repairs to his office after cleaning the mess from the fight.  He hadn't forgotten what Slyvaia truly had and although Alastor seemed to trust him enough to let the little spat go, something told Devyn that if he found out that Sly had an Angel Blade.  Things would be complicated, for the time being, the Incubus enjoyed watching the other on stage singing and having a good time.  He wasn't sure why he felt this way before he thought the Radio Demon was a mindless murderer who didn't care for anything but his own entertainment, which was probably still true.  After staying at the hotel for at least a month now, he'd noticed things that Alastor didn't seem to see himself, he was changing to be around the others.  Charlie, Angel, even Vaggie had changed from when the Hotel first opened seven months ago to now and when Devyn arrived.  Things had been tough between him and the Radio Demon, but Devyn had a feeling it was because Alastor truly cared for the safety of the Hotel.  As Alastor finished his act, he came towards Devyn to pull the other towards the stage while he flailed about confused.

"It's your turn, get up there and perform, darling!"  Before he could protest, he was now standing on stage with other dancers, of course, they all knew him as the true boss of the club and as Alastor left to sit in the audience and watch.  Devyn groaned, he hadn't been ready for this, turning to the dancers he smiled.

"Let's perform, High Hopes."  The other dancers nodded as they loved that song, it was more modern and had more advanced dance moves.  While Devyn started and the music played, he went about showing his moves on stage and as the crowd saw the Incubus move with skill and his voice was heard throughout the club.  Alastor went wide-eyed as the other was rather, good, better even.  He would have never guessed Devyn to have such showmanship, then again the other was their Chef who catered to other Demons, giving good service and smiles all around.  Alastor shook his head as he found himself thinking odd thoughts about the other, although the song wasn't from his time, he could appreciate the words and the performance.  Devyn jumped off the stage to walk towards the Radio Demon,

"Don't do that again, putting me on the spotlight like that."  He crossed his arms looking at the other,

"Oh, you know you enjoyed it, dear."  He chuckled as they continued the night enjoying their time before heading back to the Hotel.

                   When it was past dinner time, Devyn was sure Sunny would be finished and as the two returned to the Hotel chatting about the fun they had and certain things the Radio Demon enjoyed when it came to music.  The walk back was nice, being distracted by their conversation, the two Demons didn't notice that as they neared the Hotel something was amiss.  Devyn stopped feeling that buzzing hunger he always had, he froze to look at Alastor who was about to open the front door.

"Alastor wait!"  When the doors opened on their own, both Alastor and Devyn were pulled by a force and dragged inside the Hotel where they landed on the floor.  The doors closed shut behind them, as they looked up from the ground to see Lucifer sitting on one of the lounge chairs. His cane in hand giving off an aura of magic, the two Demons froze at the sight of the Devil grinning at them.

"Evening, my, it seems you two had quite an outing?  I've been here half the day," Devyn let out a small chuckle as he stood to fix himself, Alastor did the same looking at Devyn somewhat concerned yet still smiling.

"Yeah, we were hanging out at my club.  Is there something we can help you with?"  Devyn had a feeling he knew what this was about and as such he had to make sure the Devil didn't know anything about Slyvaia.