Slyvaia

Devyn heard the warning from the other, even considering doing such a thing and yet thinking on how they would have to handle Slyvaia.  Could Devyn do it?  She had been at his side for almost a hundred years, she helped keep him from fully starving and losing himself.  Sure, she was a little unstable from time to time and he didn't blame her for giving into the Demoness that she was because they respected each other for a time.  Devyn knew she was also in love with him but he could never return her affections in that way, he considered her a friend but after this Alastor was right.  He did side with the Hotel, he wanted to help protect Charlie and Alastor from Slyvaia's anger and as they continued down the street.  Devyn tried to think of how to lure or corner the flying Succubus, it wasn't going to be easy.  As they walked down the street for a bit thinking on Alastor's warning, Devyn looked at the Radio Demon somewhat confused.

"You say that to me like you know I'm going to betray you or something?"  The Radio Demon laughed as he walked with his staff in hand and the other arm behind his back,

"After the time in the club, it's obvious you feel something for this Demoness and its understandable.  Owing to one's loyalty is something I know of as well, its as I said.  Pick your side, Devyn and better hope its the right one"  Even as he warned the Incubus, Alastor wasn't sure if he cared or not, the outcome would be the same.  He would end this one way or another, killing one of them or both of them if he had to while retrieving the blade.  It would be a shame if he had to kill both Demons, that much he knew.

"Where will we find this Slyvaia?  Now that you have fed and I am healed as well, we should get right to it before the Devil has both our heads."  Devyn didn't have his phone anymore, lost it during all the chaos but he knew of some places she liked to hang out at which wasn't far from the Hotel either.  On the way there, Alastor had complained about walking for so long and offered to call a car, which Devyn declined wholeheartedly.  The Radio Demon became amused as the other seemed to fear cars when he poked the Incubus about it Devyn finally snapped.  Telling Alastor that he had never gotten over his fear of cars and how small it was to ride in one, why the Radio Demon wanted to drag Devyn into one right there and then just to torment the other.  It was mostly squabbling from there as they came closer to another club, it was called "Burnt Offerings" and it was a sex club that Slyvaia frequented.

"Why didn't you tell me it was this kind of club! You better not be thinking to go in there alone!"

"What you going to come inside with me? See all the Sex going on inside?  How perverse, Alastor."  Devyn had his arms crossed while looking at the other, Alastor raised his staff to smack the other until he saw the look on the Incubus' face.  Devyn looked to the roof of the building and cursing he forgot Slyvaia could sense when he was near, she took flight from the roof as Devyn facepalmed himself.

"Yeah, I forgot she uh, we can sense... Damn it."  He started running after her as Alastor growled his annoyance while following Devyn, the Radio Demon summoned his Shadows and jumping onto them, they moved like waves as Alastor rode them.  Devyn was fast enough to stay ahead of the Shadows as he wouldn't let Slyvaia out of his sight,

"You dumb Dora!  You didn't think to mention this beforehand?"  He heard Alastor from behind him, gritting his fangs he yelled back.

"Look I got a lot on my plate as it is I don't need your sass!"  The two Demons chased the flying Demoness and as they reached a part of the City that was under construction, Alastor's eyes glowed red as well as his Microphone.  He sent a sonic wave towards the Demoness, hitting her in mid-air as she screamed while falling to land in the building.  Devyn saw this and before he would head up he said one last thing to Alastor,