Incubus

Devyn knew this wasn't going to be easy, but he was going to survive the night. He didn't live this long to die there, and now, he slowly stood up then ignoring the staff that was eventually removed as he straightened himself still in pain. Looking into Alastor's red eyes; his silver ones shimmered with disdain. The Radio Demon only grew angrier by his display, he was still resisting, and it forced his hand. Using the staff he smacked Devyn on the side of his face, knocking him back to his knees as he spat blood from the blow.

"Keep it up, Devyn."

"Bastard," he growled. Alastor snarled struggling to keep his smile as he leaned down to grasp Devyn by the collar of his shirt, he brought the Chef face to face with himself. His eyes glaring daggers as he shouted,

"Do you want me to kill you! Enough with your shenanigans, I want answers, and I want them now!"

"I'm an INCUBUS!" Devyn roared back at the crazed Demon causing him to pause as he heard him right, that was a type of Demon that fed on specific energies involving other Demons. Looking down at the agitated Chef he still held in his grasp, he released him shoving him to fall on his behind.

"You're a what? I'm sorry I must have misunderstood how," he paused trying to get his thoughts together, but they kept going in a direction that Alastor had no desire to think on. "You feed on other Demon's don't you? That's why you can't let them touch you," it was more of stating facts that Alastor had gathered over days. Thinking of how one of his kind feeds on another during the act of, mating, even that word caused Alastor to twitch in disgust. Devyn wiped the blood from his mouth as he stood up again shakily, so much for making the right choice in surviving the night.

"Yes, invoking sensual touching and leading to the act of mating. I feed on the life force of another through desire, its why you don't see me eating. I didn't want to worry Charlie concerning the residents of the Hotel." The Radio Demon was beside himself, the thoughts wouldn't stop riddling his mind with all the many things he had thought of Devyn, but this was far from it. He stepped away from the other Demon then, cursing himself for showing submission in any form.

"Well then, I do believe that covers that." He didn't want to show his discomfort, but if the way Devyn was right now, weak and possibly hungry, Alastor wanted nothing to do with him at the moment.

"We can speak later; it's getting late." Alastor's demeanor had shifted drastically leaving Deyvn alone in the kitchen, sighing he cleaned any blood on the floor and then retired to his room.

             Devyn knew he couldn't work like this. The next morning had been brutal as his body took forever to calm down, even so, he had made a phone call for Sunny to cover him. Looking into the mirror in his bathroom, seeing the bruises along his face. They were slowly fading but using a bit more of his energy he healed them faster, leaving him dizzy again. If anyone had seen them, he would never have been able to explain. He wanted to disappear for a while, but that wasn't going to happen when a knock came to his door. He wasn't going to answer until he heard,

"Devyn, I'm sorry to bother you but I wanted to speak with you before you got to work." Upon hearing Charlie's voice, he cursed wondering if Alastor had told anyway, what was he going to do? Having taken a shower during the night, he wore black leather pants with a dark blue dress shirt, he inhaled to give Charlie his most sincere smile.

"Good morning, Charlie, how may I help you?" She looked up smiling, wearing her usual attire as the Hotel's owner she motioned for her to enter his room.

"May I come in? I just wanted to have a little chat before you started work?"

"Why yes, do come in. About today though, I'm not feeling up to it, so I called Sunny again. He'll be here to plan today's meals. What was it you wanted to speak about?" He didn't close his door; he wasn't sure why but standing there tense as he was while Charlie just looked at him with concern.