What a Performance

"Incubus Dreams" was a club where Demons could enjoy food, drinks, dancing, and good ambiance among other sinners.  It was popular on the West side of Pentagram City; Demons of all kinds had a good time there.  Appearing in the streets outside the club, Devyn and Alastor stood in a burst of blue flames to look upon his great work.  Devyn was proud of this club especially; it was built in a time when he was very different than he was now.  However, he was shoved forward with Alastor's staff at that moment expressing the other's impatience.

"And I thought you didn't like to be rude," he commented which made Alastor hit him again with the staff.  It reminded him of a particular baboon in a kids movie.

"I'm losing patience with you, let's go inside and figure out who or why drugs are coming from your establishment.  That is if you truly don't know what's going on with your own business?"  Devyn shook his head sighing as he turned to head inside, fixing his attire he flashed his ID at the front and was immediately let in along with the Radio Demon.  The inside was styled from a 1920's themed New Orleans decor, complete with dancers and all the alcohol one could want.  As Devyn headed towards the bar, Alastor couldn't help but notice how Devyn just moved through crowds of Demons as if nothing was wrong.  It made him ponder on the capabilities of this particular Incubus.  For someone scared of touch, he seemed to be a natural predator among other Demons; he'd never seen the Chef like this at the Hotel.  Alastor also noticed the design of the club, the music and sights were nostalgic to him; he stood there taking it all in until they heard a scream.

"Devyn!"  A Demoness about the size of Charlie came running through the crowd; she grasped Devyn's hand twirling him around in a circle until he snatched it away from her.

"Margie, we've talked about the touching."  He rubbed his hand to get the taste of her off him; she was a cheerful looking canine Demoness, her features were sweet and innocent even for a Demon in Hell.  Like a lot of Demons, Devyn had helped, they lived mostly happy lives doing honest work and helping others to be comfortable while living in Hell.  Devyn didn't like feeding on the help.

"Oh Devyn, you're too formal.  Hey, guess what?  I'm getting married!  Oh please, oh please, cater to the wedding for me?"  He paused thinking for a moment,

"I don't believe I've ever catered a wedding before," he glanced at Alastor who was still taking in the sight of the place.  He smirked, "I'll do it if you entertain my friend, Alastor, here."  He shoved her towards the Radio Demon who in turn looked at the Demoness surprised.

"Hello I'm Margaret, but everyone calls me Margie.  Nice to meet you," she offered a handshake.  Alastor kept his smile, but his voice was a little off.

"Ah yes, Alastor, pleased to me you as well."  He took her hand, and when Alastor returned to look at Devyn he found that the Chef had given him the slip, still smiling, he growled clenching his staff.

        Devyn wasn't about to give Alastor something else he could use against him, he was going to get to the bottom of this, and in doing so, he headed downstairs towards his Operations Manager's office.  Opening the door to slam it against the back wall, Devyn stood to face the Satyr Demon named Vance, he was a young looking Demon, but one couldn't be sure in Hell.  Devyn had met Vance and took him in almost five years ago; he trusted the Satyr to run his business the way he intended when Devyn is away.

"Devyn?  What are you doing here? Did we have a meeting?"  The other Demon laughed uncertain of why Devyn was there, the Chef grinning while rubbing his chin.  He moved towards the desk slowly,