Past Grudge and New Trust

Devyn looked at the blade in disbelief then back at Slyvaia who was standing there like a kid with a new toy, he took a moment to rub his head at the suggestion of such a thing.  Yes, eighty-six years ago or so when Alastor first came to Hell he had kicked the Succubus out of her Territory and so far they had both survived.  Now she wanted revenge, he stood to look at her as he knew she could be a loose cannon at times.

"Slyvaia, that does sound like a good idea and all but I have to ask.  Where did you get that blade?"  He watched her reaction as she just smiled and bringing the blade to hold it straight up she caressed it lovingly.

"Oh, I seduced some guards and was able to sneak into the Palace.  There I found all kinds of things but this, it seems the Devil keeps a few lying around and I couldn't help but snatch it for us.  Now we can do it, Devyn!"  Upon hearing she had broken into the Palace, a thought occurred to him as the Devil had left the Hotel rather in a hurry and Devyn had to wonder if this was the reason.  He glanced at the blade again, the very thing to end one's existence for good, no going to Limbo or Reincarnating just gone.  Once upon a time, Devyn had wanted that for himself but now after all this time, he was trying to make a life worth living in Hell.

"Slyvaia, it's amazing that you were able to get that but think about it?  You against Alastor?  Me even?  I don't have the same Power I once did nor do I intend to get it back."  Devyn was never himself when he gave into his Demon, should he go about and fully feed himself by sleeping and draining other Demons.  He'd be filled with ample Power but he would lose himself as the price, killing indiscriminately and continuing to feed on others when he didn't need to.  He had done terrible things in his early years and it was something he wasn't proud of as it was also the reason he never wanted Charlie to find out.  She screamed her frustration at Devyn,

"Devyn, don't you get it?  This is our chance, don't throw it away for some weak morals.  I never liked that you gave up that Power nor do I like you at that Hotel with the Radio Demon.  He's going to kill you!"  Before he could answer, the phone on his desk rang and normally that only happened when Vance needed something. Sighing he went over to answer it,

"What Vance?"

"Hey Boss, the Radio Demon's on his way up."  Devyn's face dropped.

"Shit."

              As Alastor finally made his way to the club to see it hadn't opened yet, his grin widened at the aspect of seeing what Devyn was up to because if there was one thing the Radio Demon knew.  Demon's always had their secrets.  Looking around inside, he ignored the Bartender but heard the phone call thanks to his Powers in picking up those kinds of signals.  He chuckled lightly, although the element of surprise was gone he made his way up the stairs to the manager's office.  Ever so politely, Alastor knocked on the door and waited to be told he could enter, upon hearing Devyn's voice he opened the door while holding his staff to grin at the other.

"Hello, Devyn, seems you left the Hotel rather suddenly that I failed to ask if I could join you?  Its been a while since last we were here, thought I could witness another great show?"  Referring to the Demon he had killed before, Devyn stood leaning against his desk with his arms crossed.  He seemed calm and relaxed which was a first for the Radio Demon unless he was serving or cooking, the Incubus never looked that way for anything.  Devyn was doing his best to appear as such because he was trying not to look at the closet behind the Radio Demon, she was really going to do it.  She was going to lunge out of that closet to stab Alastor in the back and end the Radio Demon, and he was helping to distract Alastor.