Family and Relationships

Devyn heard what the other said and looking over to see Alastor raising his staff to stab it through the bed, the Incubus shouted while rolling away to dodge the attack.  He looked at Alastor confused by the sudden anger he was showing, albeit he was still wearing his smile, the Radio Demon turned towards him raising his claws now that his staff was stuck in the bed.  With the Devil slowly leaving the area, Devyn could feel his Hunger returning as Alastor's aura was darkening, his eyes turning into dials.

"How dare you make me face the Devil for your screw-ups, Devyn!"  He lunged for the other, making Devyn shout again as he ran away from the other, stumbling over his own feet to fall and land on his ass.  He backed away from the advancing Radio Demon,

"Come on, it's not like I planned this just wait a minute.  Alastor!"  He leaned down to grab the other by the front of his already torn shirt, feeling the other's claws dig into his chest, Devyn gritted his fangs as he looked at the Radio Demon somewhat fearful.

"After almost letting us get killed by that Demoness, you had the nerve to attack me!  What were you going to say back there, Incubus?"  Devyn realized why Alastor was angry still, they could have both died to Slyvaia's foolishness and yet he still couldn't bring himself to hate her.  Devyn cherished their friendship, he just wished she had as well and that it was enough to live like that.  Still, when he heard the other ask him about what he was about to say as Alastor had stabbed him, he looked away somewhat embarrassed now.  The Radio Demon saw that look, it was a look Angel Dust gave him when they first interacted together at the Hotel.  The Radio Demon's form shifted back while he still held the other, Devyn placed his hands over Alastor's making him tense as the tension changed between them.

"I think... I think I like you and don't want to hurt you in any way.  Its why I wanted to stay at the Hotel and why I chose to be on your side.  I was just conflicted about Sly, she and I had been through so much.  I'm sorry Alastor," he looked away from the other, feeling terrible for what he had put them through.  Alastor loosened his grip, releasing the other to step back as he felt himself calming down now at what the other had said.  Unsure of how he felt hearing the other state his claim, he went to yank his Microphone from the bed and turning to face Devyn he placed his hand on the other's shoulder.

"Let us return home, Devyn, Charlie is probably waiting."

             It was quiet on the way home, awkwardly quiet as Devyn wasn't sure how he felt when the other didn't say anything about what he had revealed back there but then again it wasn't serious.  Not really.  Devyn may have feelings for Alastor, he hadn't noticed when but he wanted to be there for the Radio Demon.  They had similarities to who they were and although Devyn was much nicer, considerate and kind to others.  Alastor was still learning that himself from his friends, but when it came to what the Radio Demon cared about he and Devyn were in the same boat aside from his murderous tendencies from time to time.  Devyn didn't mind when the other fought with him, it was fun, except for when he got hit over the head too much.  Arriving at the Hotel, they entered to be greeted by the others, Charlie went to hold Alastor's arm while giving him a smile before turning to look at Devyn.  He was somewhat worse for wear as he looked down at himself embarrassed by his appearance, he looked at Charlie giving her an apologetic smile.

"Hey Charlie, uh..." before he could continue Charlie reached forward to Bop him on the forehead, he flinched from the small force and blinking to look down at her confused.