CHAPTER 4

Jisung woke up the next day, feeling energetic as usual. He did his usual morning routine in the morning and wore a light blue turtleneck with white pants and blue converse.

 He did his usual morning routine in the morning and wore a light blue turtleneck with white pants and blue converse

(Imagine something similar to this ^^)

Before leaving, Jisung grabbed a $100 bill from his drawer in his bedroom (wow ikr a teen with a random hundred dollar bill in his room) to give to Minho later today, and said goodbye to his parents.

**TIME SKIP TO FREE PERIOD/RECESS**

Jisung was with Seungmin and Felix of course during free period.

"I've got a hundred dollar bill to give to Minho later!" Jisung said happily.

"Jeez like wtf, you could be giving me that dollar bill but nOooo you decide to give it to some bad boy you barely know." Seungmin face palmed.

"wHoops." Jisung said sarcastically and chuckled.

"Let's go outside on the field!" Felix suggested.

"Sure!" Jisung said.

As soon as they all walked outside, there was commotion.

"Whats going on?" Jisung said to himself.

"Damn the fuck?" Seungmin said as they all walked closer to investigate.

"Looks like your boyfriend and some other people are bullying those two boys." Felix said.

Jisung dramatically gasped, "Thats not good! And he is NOT my boyfriend. Hmph.."

Jisung started to walk up closer to the scene.

"What are you doing??" Felix asked.

"ShUSH." Jisung turned around and put his finger to his lips.

"Excuse me," Jisung tried to get passed the people who were around Minho and the others to look closer at what was happening.

"Haha! Pathetic! You nerds can't even fight back! Good for nothing!" Changbin said to the 2 boys while Minho and Hyunjin laughed.

"Leave us alone please.. We didn't do anything!" One of the boys said.

"Leave you alone? Are you too scared~~" Minho said while smiling innocently.

The two boys didn't reply and kept silent.

"What a pretty boy-" Hyunjin said but was cut off.

"Ah! Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, stop!" Jisung called out.

Everyone turned their attention to Jisung.
"What do you want boy?" Changbin said as he walked closer to Jisung.

Jisung quickly signaled the two boys getting bullied to make a run for it since Changbin, Minho, and Hyunjin weren't paying attention.

"Nothing. Just stop messing with people for no reason. That's not cool. Anyways-" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Stop gettin into our business before we beat you up next." Hyunjin shoved Jisung.

Jisung glared at Hyunjin before carrying on about what he was about to say.

"ANYWAYS. I got $100 for you Minho." Jisung said.

"Tsk. Boys got some balls." Hyunjin crosses his arms.

Minho tilted his head in confusion, "Why?"

"For giving me some money yesterday. So thank you." Jisung said and pulled out the money.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Minho did what?" Changbin asked.

"Shut up." Minho flicked Changbin's forehead. "Don't need it, now shoo, squirrel. Get out of our business." Minho said and hand motioned him to go away.

Hyunjin tried to swiftly grab the money out of Jisung's hand but failed.

"No no you bitch, it's not yours." Jisung stuck his tongue out. "Kay, bye Minho, mwah!" Jisung blew Minho a kiss before he left and before Hyunjin could fight back.

"Oooo! So what's going on with you and this nerd?" Changbin laughed.

"Nothing. He's just annoying and clingy." Minho rolled his eyes.

"What did you give him money for?" Hyunjin asked.

"None of your business. Now fucking leave me alone you rats." Minho warned.

"I think Minho likes the squirrel lookin ass." Changbin whispered to Hyunjin.

"I FUCKING HEARD THAT." Minho yelled before storming off.

• • •

"Damn Jisung! You've gots some courage! You know Changbin and Hyunjin would've beaten you up if Minho weren't there." Felix laughed.

"At least Jisung helped those two boys." Seungmin said and Felix agreed.

"That was so embarrassing but like whatever. Got rejected again too!" Jisung poured.

"Soo.. Does that mean i can have that $100 bill..?" Seungmin asked.

"No."

"Damn okay..." Seungmin frowned.

___________________________________
End of chapter!
I hope you guys enjoyed it :)
Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes 😅
I'll see you in the next chapter, mwah! 💕💓💗💘💖💞
___________________________________
Instagram: Yeoxsang