SPECIAL CHAPTER

Soooooo... This is the special smut chapter i'm gonna do! I cant wait to cringe. I mean it's not like i've ever done it before.. it's just i've never posted anything like this so let's hope it's decent 😅 Feel free to skip this if you don't enjoy smut!
Anyways, enjoy ~~~
This is unedited! So sorry for the mistakes!

_

Jisung and Minho have been together for about a year now. They told the news to their parents, and of course they were happy for them. But when they told Felix and Seungmin, they went BATSHIT CRAZY. They drew so much attention that they ended up leaving, without their friends noticing. They were very happy their friends. Minho ended up not talking to Changbin and Hyunjin any longer, which they honestly didn't really care.

Present

"Bye sweeties! We'll be back in a week! Don't have too much fun now!" Mrs. Han said and kissed Minho and Jisung's head.

"Mom! We aren't gonna do anything! Stop talking nonsense." Jisung blushed.

Minho leaned over to Jisung's ear and whispered, "That's what you think."

Jisung blushed even harder and shoved Minho.

"Shut up!" Jisung pouted, "Anyways, bye mom! Bye dad!"

Minho said goodbye to Mr and Mrs Han before they closed the door.

It was Jisung's parents 19th anniversary, so they were going on vacation to enjoy themselves. They left Jisung and Minho alone in the house, hoping they'd take care of it.

"Why do you always have to embarrass me!" Jisung slapped Minho's arm.

"Ow! It's fun!" Minho rubbed his arm.

"Whatever. I'm going in my room." Jisung said and started walking.

Minho followed after Jisung and slapped his ass.

"AH! WHAT THE- FUCK YOU!" Jisung groaned.

"No, id be the one fucking you." Minho smirked.

"I- Never mind. Do that again and i'm punishing you."

"Kinky." Minho winked.

"You know what, jUsT lEaVe."

"Nope." Minho ran up to Jisung and picked him up, grabbing his ass in the process.

"Put me down!" Jisung said as he struggled to get away from Minho.

"Uh uh." Minho said and ran up to Jisung's room and closed the door.

Minho then slammed Jisung's back against the wall while still holding him.

"W-What are you doing.." Jisung asked while he looked away.

Jisung has his arms wrapped around Minho's neck, his face centimeters apart from Minho.

Minho didn't answer, but he simply smashed his lips into Jisung's.

Jisung was taken back, but he instantly kissed back. Minho easily slid his tongue into Jisung's wet cavern and explored every inch of it. Jisung took this chance to suck on Minho's tongue. Minho then let out a breathy moan. They passionately kissed for a few minutes before Minho pulled away and attacked Jisung's neck. He sucked on his soft and smooth skin, which left dark purple hickeys.
Minho later found Jisung's sweet spot and continued to suck on the spot. Jisung would let out small moans into Minho war which made him more horny. Minho pulled away and spoke.

"Do you want to do it with me?"

Jisung hesitantly nodded.

"Good, because i wanna fuck you so hard you'll start screaming my name and keep begging for more."

Jisung blushed hard, "Give me all you got."

"That's what i like to hear kitten."

Jisung blushed even harder, if that was even possible, at the pet name.
Minho walked over or Jisung's bed and harshly dropped Jisung onto the soft mattress. Minho took all his clothing off.
Minho got on the bed and started to take Jisung's clothing off until he was naked.
Minho lied down on his stomach in front of Jisung and began to stroke Jisung's dick. While so, Minho to kiss Jisung's thighs.
Jisung let out moans while he covered his face with a pillow.
Minho soon stopped kissing and stroking Jisung, and prepared himself.
Minho got lube from Jisung's drawer, which he had no idea why, but started to pour it all over his dick. (Y'all i'm cringing so hard)
Minho then put Jisung's legs over his shoulder's and slowly entered himself into Jisung.
Jisung let out a whimper as his joke tightened around Minho's member.

"You okay?" Minho asked.

"Y-Yeah. Just go all out.. Fuck me as hard as you can." Jisung mumbled.

Minho smirked, "If that's what you want, i'll give it to you."

Minho started off slow, just so Jisung could get use to it.

"Go faster already!" Jisung whined.

"What a needy kitten." Minho chuckled seductively and began to fuck Jisung harder.

Jisung let out loud moans, begging for Minho to go faster and deeper.

Minho did as told and gave Jisung his all.

Minho soon found Jisung's prostate and constantly hit it.

Jisung came minutes later, and so did Minho.

They went through 3 rounds, before they finally were exhausted and stopped.

Jisung was a complete mess and Minho smirked at the sight. Minho laid down next to Jisung and pulled the blanket over them. Jisung basically passed out, so he was now snoring. Minho chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jisung. Jisung cuddled even closer. Minho smiled and kissed Jisung's forehead.

"Goodnight baby."

_______
LORD HAVE MERCY THIS IS THE WORST SMUT EVER. BRUH MY MIND WAS BLANK AND I COULD NOT THINK ABOTB HOW TO WORD THIS SHIT 😂 I CRINGED SO HARD AND ITS JUST SO TERRIBLE. IM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE SMUT, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ANYWAYS.
BUT NOW THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY OVER! I WILL BE STARTING A NEW ONE VERY SOON! GOODBYE!! XD
_______
Instagram: Yeoxsang