CHAPTER 2

During the past few weeks, Minho and his best friends Changbin and Hyunjin, always glared at Jisung and always talked behind his back. They also made fun of him for probably having a big crush on Minho. Jisung never payed any attention to the group of friends.
A few days after Minho's birthday, Minho got a girlfriend. Everyone knew their relationship wouldn't last long, except for the girl. The girl thought they were soulmates and they would always be together.
The girl was very pretty. She had perfect brown and sparkly eyes, short and straight hair, a perfect body, and a cute smile. But even though she was pretty and looked sweet, she acted like the devil. She might've been even more aggressive than Minho. She bullied other girls who weren't as pretty as she was, or of their poor looking clothing. She also ditched most of her classes.

A week after after Minho's birthday, Jisung thought about what to give Minho this week.
After thinking for a while, Jisung had the perfect gift.
He woke up earlier in the morning to go get Minho's present of the week. Jisung brushed his teeth, took a quick shower, and got changed before he left the house. Jisung had recently got his drivers license, so he got into his car and headed to where he was going.

"Ahh. A precious jewelry store." Jisung whispered to himself before getting out of his car and locking it.
Jisung wanted to get Minho a brand new Rolex wrist watch. Even though Jisung knew Minho was probably going to reject his gift, he got an expensive one.
The one Jisung picked out was a silver and black shiny watch, with very small diamonds scattered around it. Inside the watch was red. The hour and minute hands were a silver color, and the numbers were too.
The metal strap of the watch was a deeply colored gray.
After picking out the watch, he went to go pay for it, which it was $7k. The watch was incased inside of a black leather box, like the ones where you would put a wedding ring in.

Jisung drove back to school just in time and put the box where the watch was in, inside his pocket before getting his stuff ready for class.

[Skip To Lunch Time]

The bell rang for lunch and Jisung skrrted out of the classroom and made his way to the cafeteria. Jisung grabbed a quick snack and ate it so he wouldn't be too hungry later.
Jisung looked around for Minho, which wasn't too hard because a lot of people are always around him and his friends.
Sitting next to Minho's right was his new girlfriend. Today she had her hair up in a mini bun.
Right as Jisung was about to go up to them, Minho and his girlfriend started making out.

"Ewwwwwwwww..." Jisung game gaged to himself but forced his body to go closer to them.
Once Jisung was now behind the two, he tapped Minho's shoulder, but he didn't budge.
He tapped Minho's shoulder again, and he still did nothing.
Tired of seeing the two making out, Jisung screamed, "MIN FUCKING HO!!!!"

Jisung managed to get everyone's attention in the cafeteria, which slightly embarrassed him.
Minho snapped his head towards the boy with angry eyes.
"Boi what the fuck, don't you see i'm busy here? Get outa here you squirrel."

Jisung completely ignored what the other had said and knelt down on one knee.

"Bitch get the fuck out." Minho's girlfriend flicked Jisung's forehead.

"Ouch. Now just hold on girl lemme finish." Jisung said and pulled out the box with the Rolex in it.

"Just go away!" Minho shoved Jisung.

Jisung rolled his eyes and opened the box.

"Want this or not? $7k Rolex." Jisung waved it in the hair.

Minho opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything, his girlfriend grabbed the Rolex and threw it on the ground, crushing it with her heel.

"Wha- BRUH WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A ROLEX?!" Minho was surprised by his girlfriends actions.

"I actually kinda wanted it!! Man get outa here!" Minho slightly shoved his girlfriend to the side.

"W-Wait!! I'm sorry! I'll get you a new one i promise! Just give me a few weeks!!" His girlfriend told him.

"Bruh you're broke, we're over." Minho shrugged.

"Sorry about that watch." Minho apologized to Jisung before leaving.

"It's okay! If you want, I can get you a new one!" Jisung said cheerfully, but when Minho didn't reply back, he frowned.

"Ugh! This is all your fault you damn squirrel!" The girl took off her heel and started to beat Jisung with it.

"Ow ow! Chill dowN!" Jisung got up and ran away to a safe spot.

"Jeez she don't gotta be so salty.."

____________________________________
End of chapter!!!
Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes 😅
I'll see you in the next chapter 💖💖💖
____________________________________
Instagram: Yeoxsang