CHAPTER 31

"Jisung ah." Minho lightly shook Jisung, who was lying next to him.

"Mmm...?" Jisung opened his eyes and stared at Minho.

"We have to get up, we gotta get ready. We're leaving the house in an hour and a half."

"Okay." Jisung mumbled and sat up.

Minho sat up as well and climbed out of bed. He opened the door of Jisung's room and walked to his own room next door.
Minho brushed his teeth and took a 10 minute shower. Once Minho got out, he forgot to grab some clothes again. At the moment, he was still borrowing Jisung's clothing. They of course ended up not going shopping last weekend since Jisung wasn't doing well. Minho walked back to Jisung's room with a towel around his waist. When he walked in, Jisung wasn't there. Minho assumed he was in the bathroom.

"I'm gonna grab some clothes from your wardrobe. Remember to wear something comfortable." Minho raised his voice so Jisung could hear him.

"Okay." Minho could faintly hear from the bathroom.

Minho grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants and a white hoodie. He walked back to his bedroom and changed into the new pair of clothing. Minho walked over to the dirty laundry basket nearby and dropped his dirty clothes in the container. Minho went to go quickly pack up some other things and fit everything in his small red luggage. Minho didn't have much stuff, so there was no need to have a large luggage.

Jisung brushed his teeth, and took a quick 5 minute shower before changing into blue nike shorts and a white t-shirt. Jisung packed lots of clothes for Minho and himself, into a big blue luggage the day before. Jisung fit all his hygienic supplies and other things he needed for the trip into one of the smaller blue luggage.

Minho walked out of his room and carried his luggage down the stairs.

"G'morning." Minho said and placed his luggage near the front door and sat at the dining table.

"Good morning. I'm almost done making breakfast." Mrs. Han said as she was making waffles with fruit on the side.

"Okay." Minho said.

Mr. Han walked out of his bedroom with 2 large luggage. One black and one white. One luggage for each of the parents.

"Good morning, Minho." Mr. Han said.

"Good morning." Minho replied. "I'll go check up on Jisung."

"Alrighty." Mrs. Han said.

Minho got up and ran back upstairs to Jisung's room. He walked up to Jisung's bathroom door, which was closed, and knocked.

"Jisung? Almost done?" Minho asked.

There was no response, except for some sniffling.

"Jisung..?"

"I-I'll be o-out in a second. H-hold on." Jisung finally replied.

"Are you crying?" Minho frowned.

"..."

Minho sighed and opened the bathroom door. Jisung was sitting in the floor with his legs out, looking like a kicked puppy. Or a kicked squirrel.

"Jisung.." Minho frowned even more and sat down in front of Jisung. He picked him up and placed him down onto his lap.

"Don't cry again sweetie." Minho hugged him.

"I'm trying not too.." Jisung softly whined.

"Cmon. We'll do some fun things together when we go to America before the funeral. Although it's a sad time, I still want you to enjoy exploring." Minho let go and smiled at Jisung.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Jisung wiped his tears.

"Let's go eat. And we can go back to sleep during the flight, okay?"

"Okay." Jisung said and lifted the corners of his lips, creating a small smile. "What did I do to deserve someone like you." Jisung chuckled and hugged Minho once again.

"You helped me what real love and care felt like after years of torture. And you brought a whole new meaning to life."

"You're too sweet." Jisung said and got up. "Let's go."

"I call grabbing your luggages!"

"Okay. Whatever." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Hehe." Minho said and grabbed both of Jisung's luggages.

Minho walked downstairs along with Jisung, as set the luggages next to his own.

"There you are! I was wondering what took so long. I was about to come get you guys myself." Mrs. Han gave Minsung a small smile.

"Hehe sorry." Minho said and sat down at the dining table.

Jisung sat next to Minho, and enjoyed their breakfast.

_

"Okay guys! Is everyone ready? Make sure you didn't forget anything." Mrs. Han yelled.

"Ready." Minho said.

"Ready." Jisung said.

"Ready." Mr. Han said.

"Okay lets go. Airport is 20 minutes away." Mrs. Han said.

Everyone left the door with all their belongings. Mrs. Han made sure the house was securely locked and got into the passenger side of the car. Minho and Mr. Han put all the luggages in the back, and closed the trunk. Mr. Han got into the drivers seat, and Minho got in the back, sitting next to Jisung.

Mr. Han started the car and began to drive to the airport. Minho plugged his earbuds into his ears and played music. Jisung did the same, but instead put his AirPods into his ear (XD).

5 minutes into the drive, Jisung laid his head in Minho's shoulder. Minho smiled and ruffled his hair. Minho wrapped his arm around Jisung and enjoyed the warmth of the younger.

They finally got to the airport and everyone took their bags. The walked into the very spacious airport and got their security check and all (I have no idea how airports work, I've never been to one 😂). They all waited until they were called, and got into the plane. Minsung sat near the back, while Mr and Mrs Han sat near the middle.

"I want the window seat!" Jisung said.

"Aw man I wanted it!"

"Oh never mind, then you can have it." Jisung said.

"Oh no no, you can have it!"

"No it's fine." Jisung shook his head.

"No, you're the special one here. You get to have it. Ladies. FIRST."

"What? I'm not a lady!"

"JUST SIT DOWN." Someone in the seat in front of them yelled.

"Shut up this is none of your- CHANGBIN?" Minho yelled in disbelief.

"Blah blah blah yea I'm here. So what? I'm visiting family in America. What a coincidence. But just sit down already!" Changbin said.

"You get the window seat and that's final, baby." Minho smirked.

"Stop calling me that." Jisung said and made a "😐" face.

"Nope." Minho said.

"Tsk whatever." Jisung said and sat down near the window seat.

Minutes later, the pilot announced that they would be taking off in 3 minutes.

"I'm kinda scared. I've never been on a plane." Minho whispered.

"Can't hear you. I can't hear poor people." Jisung said and looked at Minho, tapping his AirPods.

Minho rolled his eyes, "Man whatever."

The pilot quickly went over some rules in the plane, before announcing they were taking off.

____________________________
End of chapter!
I hope you guys enjoyed!
Sorry if there are any mistakes D:
I love you guys, please don't forget to vote, it's highly appreciated 💕💕
I'll see you in the next chapter!
___________________________
Instagram: yeoxsang