CHAPTER 8

[Later in the afternoon]

"Ding!" Jisung's phone went, indicating that he got a new message.

[Lets All Die :D]

[Jisung Has Joined the Chat!]

Aussie:
Hey! you guys should come over
to my house so we can hang a little
before prom :) wear something nice!

Jisung:
oh! alright! i'll be there in 15 minutes

[Minnie Has Joined the Chat!]

Minnie:
oh alright, i'll be there soon 

Aussie:
:D  

[Aussie, Minnie, and Jisung Have Left the Chat!]

After texting the group chat, Jisung set down his phone and picked out some clothing to wear for prom, which started at 7:00 PM.
It was 5:37 PM right now, so Jisung should have plenty of time to choose his clothes and drive over to Felix's house. Jisung didn't wanna dress fancy or something since he didn't have a date, so he decided to wear a big oversized gray and white sweater, as well as some slightly ripped black jeans.

(Imagine He Wore This ^^^)

Once Jisung got dressed, he left the house and drove to Felix's house.
When Jisung arrived, he locked his car before ringing the doorbell to the front door.
Jisung waited a few seconds before the door shot open.

"JISUN- WHOA WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Felix screamed.

"Language sweetie!!" Mrs. Lee screamed.

"SORRY MAMA! Dang Jisung! What happened to your neck?? Do i seee.. hickeys..?" Felix smirked.

"H-Huh!?" Jisung panicked, completely forgetting what Minho has done to him.
"Oh crap bro, ya got make up to cover this up???"

"JISUNG! FELIX! HI!" Seungmin popped out of no where. "Why are y'all just standing here- WHOOAAA JISUNG WHAT HAPPENED!???!"

"OMG SHUT UP!!" Jisung whined.

"Y'all being a little too loud, let's go inside. Let's bring you up to my room before my mom sees." Felix laughed before dragging the two in and locking the front door.

"Yo Jisung! Who'd you get laid by??" Seungmin laughed as they entered Felix's room.

"None of your business.." Jisung said shyly.
"Now where the fuck is your make up? I need to cover this asap."

"GASP! So rude! Tell us who did it, or no make up for you!" Felix said.

"Fine then, i'll go find it myself!" Jisung pouted and began walking around, but a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Uh uh. You ain't going no where hunny until you tell us." Seungmin demanded.

"Uhhh.." Jisung shrugged.

"Tell USSS!" Felix yelled.

"Fine.. it was.. I-it.. M-m-mi.." Jisung stuttered.

"JUST SPIT IT OUT!" Felix and Seungmin said.

"FINE IT WAS M-MINHO!" Jisung said as his face became a tomato.

"HUH!!!!?????????" Seungmin and Felix screamed in disbelief.

"T-there! Now where's your make up.." Jisung said shyly.

"MINHO!? LIKE.. THE LEE. MIN. HOE!?" Felix exclaimed.

"Yea... Now gimme the make up god damnit.." Jisung replied.

"Fine fine!" Felix ran into his bathroom to grab some foundation.
"Here."

Jisung grabbed the foundation and went up to a mirror in Felix's room and started to apply it on his neck.

"M-Minho did this to my child...!?" Seungmin said, still shocked. "Whoaaaa.. But i thought Minho hated you.."

"Yeah. Me too Minnie. But not only did this happen, we MADE OUT." Jisung said.

"YOOOO THE FUCKKKJJWKKAAKAJSJANSKQNAKQNSKA." Seungmin started to spazz out.

"Done. Thanks Aussie Boi." Jisung set the foundation down. "You can't really see it right?"

"Nah you good." Felix said as Seungmin was having a whole seizure.

"Thanks."

"When and where did this happen??" Felix asked.

"Well.. it all started when i was beginning to leave the library until someone dragged me into a dark room and i asked who it was and guess who it was!!?? MINHO! Yup i know right?! And then he was telling me to stop embarrassing him and then i was like, 'i'll stop if you give me something in return' and ofc i'm not gonna really stop and so i asked for a KISS. A SIMPLE KISS. And then he was like 'wtf no' and then a teacher came and was like, 'wHos hErE, yAlL sUppOsE tO lEaVe!' cuz like i guess she apparently heard us screaming and talking, and that distracted minho so i took the chance and kissed him on the lips, which lasted a few seconds, BUT THEN AFTER THE KISS, HE FUKIN STARTED MAKING OUT WITH ME AND SHIT!"

"Whooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Seungmin said with wide eyes.

"Damn." Felix said.

"Okay conversation OVER. LETS PARTY!" Jisung screamed.

"YEEEHAAAWWWWW"

__________________________________
End of chapter!
I hope you guys enjoyed this 😊😊
Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes 😅😅
I love you guys, remember to vote 👍🏻
See you in the next chapter MWAH 💘💓💗💞❤️
__________________________________
Instagram: Yeoxsang