CHAPTER 10

"Y'all need a ride home right?" Jisung asked.

"WELL NAW SHIT SHERLOCK! You brought us here! Of course we do!" Seungmin said.

"I was joking! Cmon, let's get out of this hell hole." Jisung laughed.

Jisung drove Felix and Seungmin back to their homes before coming home at around 9 PM.
The lights were off in the house, which meant that everyone in his household was asleep.

"Shit! I don't have my keys. Argh!" Jisung stopped his feet.
"Man it's super cold out here too, even worse since my clothes are soaked in sticky juice.."
Jisung sat down on the porch bench that sat next to the front door.
"Guess my ass is sleeping out here." Jisung said as he lied down on the bench and fell asleep, very uncomfortably.

• • •

"JISUNG!!??"

A voice woke Jisung up.

"HUH!? IM UP! IM UP!!" Jisung sat up in shock.

"Why are you sleeping out here??" Jisung's mother asked.

"Oh hi *cough* sorry, i didn't have my *cough cough* keys so i was locked *cough* out here."

"Oh my! Why didn't you tell us? Now you're coughing! Are you okay sweetie?"

"Actually now *cough cough* that i think about it, *cough* i don't feel too *cough* well.."

"Hmm come to mommy."

"No, you're weird *cough*"

Jisung's mother rolled her eyes and walked up closer to Jisung to touch his forehead.

"Hm you're forehead is quite hot. And sticky.. What? Why is your hair all sticky and why do you smell fruity..? AND WAIT. Where did you get that hoodie? I don't remember buying that.."

"N-No time for questions mom, *cough cough cough* can i stay home today? My tummy *cough* hurts too." Jisung frowned.

"Okay you can stay home today, i'll call your school. You're late for class anyways. Go back inside and take a shower, take some pills, and get some rest. I'll call you every once in a while to check up on you. I'll be going to work now, by honey!"

"Bye bye." Jisung said before his mother walked to her car and left.

Jisung slowly got up and got a sharp pain in his forehead.
He walked inside his house weakly and locked the door.
Jisung immediately went to go take his pills, before taking off his clothing and taking a warm shower.
He tossed his clothing into the washing machine and went to his bedroom to take a nap.

[Meanwhile]

"Yo! Have you seen Jisung today?" Felix asked Seungmin.

"no"

"Do you know where he is?"

"no"

"Did he get kidnapped?"

"probably"

"Dang."

*Silence*

"I'll text him." Felix said and took out his phone to send a message to Jisung.