CHAPTER 24

Seungmin had called Jisung a few minutes after he got to the hospital and told him what happened. Jisung rushed to the hospital very worried about Minho and Felix, but more worried about Felix. Seungmin were outside of Felix's hospital room and waited for the news.
After 30 minutes of waiting, a doctor came to greet them.

"Hello i'm Dr. Choi and i'm here to bring you fellows good news. I assume you are Lee Felix's and Lee Knows friends right?"

Jisung and Seungmin both nodded.

"So both are okay. Felix should be fine by tomorrow, and Minho can go ahead and go home today. The stab wound that was located in Felix's back was a couple inches deep, and he just passed out from shock. They are both awake, so you may visit them." Dr. Choi said.

"Okay thank you so much doctor." Seungmin bowed and the Dr left.

"You go with Felix, i'll go to Minho." Jisung said.

Seungmin nodded and headed into Felix's hospital room while Jisung made his way to Minho's.

Once Jisung arrived at Minho's door, he slowly opened it. Minho was lying in his bed with a huge bandage across his face while watching a TV screen propped against the wall.
Jisung walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Hi." Jisung said.

Minho slowly turned his head towards Jisung, "Hi."

Jisung walked closer and pulled over a chair to sit next to Minho's bed.

"Does it hurt?" Jisung asked.

"Of course it does. Bitch ass of a dad. How's Felix?"

"I'm not sure, i haven't stopped by him yet but he should be fine."

"Oh."

"We did it."

"Did what?" Minho asked.

"You're free Minho." Jisung smiled.

"Yeah.. But where am i going to go now..??" Minho asked in concern.

"You can live with me on course! I'm rich, we have lots of guest rooms and everything."

"R-Really..?"

"Of course."

"But i don't wanna annoy your parents or be a burden in any type of way.."

"It's okay, my parents loves everyone. As long as they're a good person."

"Gee.. Thanks so much Jisung." Minho smiled, "Shit ow ow ow... Smiling hurts.."

Jisung chuckled, "Be careful. Anyways, the doctor said you could leave today."

"Thank goodness, i don't wanna stay in this crusty and dusty hospital room." Minho fully sat up and dangled his legs off the bed.
He put in his shoes and got off the bed.
"How do i look with this bandage on?"

"Um you look fine i guess. There's a faint blood color on your bandage."

"tHaNkS. I have to change it 3 times a day according to the nurse. Can you help me with that? I'm bad at wrapping bandages."

"Sure. Okay let's go see Felix and Seungmin."

Minho nodded and made his way out. Jisung walked towards Felix's room with Minho following behind.

They both walked into Felix's hotel room and Minho closed the door.
Seungmin was sitting on the edge of Felix's bed.

"Hi guys." Felix said.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" Jisung asked.

"I'm fine i guess. Back is really hurting."

"Yup. I assume so."

"Seungmin told me that your dad was arrested." Felix said to Minho.

"Yeaaahh. Thanks so much guys by the way. Im also dearly sorry about my dad stabbing you Felix. I hope i can make it up to you some day."

"Yea i guess. It's really fine tho. It's not that bad of a stab. I don't think it's any worse than how your father has treated you all these years."

"He has never pulled a knife on me or anyone. It was really scary for me. You two shouldn't have stood up for me. It could've all gotten worse."

"But it was really hard for us just seeing you getting beat, with us just sitting there recording." Seungmin said.

"Yeah i guess. But it was for your own safety. But thanks a lot." Minho said.

"Minho is going to live with me for now on." Jisung said.

"Oh really? Thats really nice of you Jisung." Felix said.

"Mhm. I cant just leave him in a sad and old house." Jisung said.

"Later imma have to go pack my things from my house." Minho said.

"If you want. But we can definitely provide you with better clothing." Jisung said.

"Really? Thanks so much. Man all of you guys are such nice people. I cant believe you really helped me out after everything i did to Jisung and everyone else." Minho said.

"There's usually a story behind a person who's mean and aggressive. So i've learn to be patient with them and help them." Felix said.

"Well i guess me and Minho will be going now. I'll see you later!" Jisung said.

"Yup see you later guys." Minho waves and left with Jisung.

__________________________________
End of chapter!
Sorry if this is a really crappy chapter rip
This was unedited so there's probably many mistakes 😅
Anyways i hope you enjoyed this!
I love you all and remember to vote please!
See you in the left chapter ❤️❤️❤️
__________________________________
Instagram: Yeoxsang