CHAPTER 28

After everyone finished cleaning up the cafeteria, which took a little over an hour, it was already time to go home. The majority missed class because of cleaning up the huge mess they made. Luckily for Seungmin, he didn't get involved. He had left once Jisung got a face full of spaghetti and went after Minho like a bull. While they were cleaning up, he had gotten a text from Felix saying he just got out of the hospital and will come to school the next day. Seungmin told Felix what went down in the cafeteria that day and Felix felt bad that they had a lot of homework to do, but was relieved that he wasn't there that day, because he knew he was gonna make the most mess out of all of them.
Jisung and Minho were driving home, when they got stuck in traffic. Big time. There was an accident not too far away from them, involving one of those huge trucks that carries a lot of things, as well as 2 or 3 cars. Jisung groaned and texted his mom that he will be late because of traffic. So far, it's been 5 minutes and they've literally moved an inch.

"We're gonna be stuck here forever." Jisung whined.

"We can blast music while we're waiting." Minho replied.

"Oh! Damn I didn't think of that, great idea! I have an aux cord somewhere but i dunno where it is. I think it's in that box in the back seat." Jisung said and pointed to the box which was sitting behind Jisung's driver chair.

"Oh okay." Minho unbuckled his seatbelt and scooted over to the box and opened it. "LOL THERES CONDOMS IN HERE."

"Oh my gosh shut up and don't even say lol in real life again." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay sorry!" Minho surrendered and continued looking in the box. "Ah found it!" Minho said and pulled it out.

Minho got situated in his seat and buckled his seat belt again before plugging the aux cord into the car.

"You can play music from your phone, you can play whatever you want." Jisung said.

"Okay cool." Minho said and plugged the aux cord into his phone and went on spotify to play a song.

He clicked on the song he wanted to play, and Jisung screamed.

Minho jumped from the sudden scream and said, "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY??!!"

"I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!!!!" Jisung squealed.

"Gosh you scared me. But good thing you're not sleeping on talent." Minho said and chuckled.

Undercover by A.C.E was blasting in their car, and they sang along.

"Step back she toxic
Cock back and pop it
총에 맞은 가슴 쾅 뛰네
Brat tat tat can't stop it
말 없이 다가가
널 멍하니 쳐다 봐
바보처럼, 버버버벅
니 앞에만 서면, dumb
Get em Get em yeah, 난 다가갈게 슬금슬금
아무도 모르게, 널 지켜 내가 필요할 때
I'll come come running
Woop Woop
나를 막지 못해, Everybody move(Uh Huh)
애써 멈출 생각 전혀 (Nuh Uh)" Jisung rapped.

"OOOO DAMN BITCH GET IT!!" Minho said as he was clearly impressed.

"Haha thanks!" Jisung smiled at Minho after he finished rapping.

"You're so good at rapping." Minho said, "Like REALLY good."

"Once again, thank you." Jisung chuckled.

Once the chorus came, Minho sang.
"Under Cover 해 네 맘에
Yes 넌 흠칫흠칫 Okay
Don't say No, oh my my
너에게 탈출구는 없어
Because I want you to be mine, be mine
(네 맘 가져 몰래)
Only You & I 그냥
나를 따라와 Baby!!!!!!!!!!"

Jisung was shocked about how good Minho's voice was. He wasn't expecting him to sound so angelic while singing.

"Whoa! You're really good at singing!" Jisung said in disbelief.

"Wait, really? I've never heard myself sing, I just went all out i guess."

"Yea! Really! You're really really good."

"T-Thanks." Minho blushed.

"No problem!"

Lastly, the end of the song came, but not before Jisung could finish off with his good vocals.

"Undercover 해 네 맘에
Yes 넌 흠칫흠칫 Okay
Don't say No, oh my my
너에게 탈출구는 없어
Because I want you to be mine, be mine
(네 맘 가져 몰래)
Only You & I 그냥
나를 따라와 Baby." Jisung sang.

"Huh!? You can sing too? Omg you're really talented. Get you someone who can sing AND rap perfectly." Minho gasped.

"Awh thank you. I actually practice singing and rapping a lot."

"That's cool. You should become singer and or rapper. I bet you would become really famous."

"I don't really think i like the idea of being famous. But i do enjoy singing and rapping. I always wanted to be an astronomer."

"Oooo. I don't know what i wanna be to be honest." Minho tapped his chin.

"That's alright, you'll find something one day."

"I guess so."

"Yes! Finally, we're moving." Jisung said, but just as he said that, they stopped moving. "Oh come on! We literally just moved like 2 feet and were stuck again." He fake cried.

"It's okay, more time to sing along to bops!!"

"YEA!"

____________________________
End of chapter!
I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Anyways, stan A.C.E 😂💕
Sorry if there are any mistakes!
I love you guys so much, and please don't
forget to vote! It's highly appreciated ❤️
See you all in the next chapter! 🥰💓
____________________________
Instagram: Yeoxsang