CHAPTER 15

Minho didn't wanna go to school that day, but he rather be any place but the place he use to call "home". He still looked really beat up. Bandages and everything. He still acted like a tough guy since that was what he was known for being like at school. Jisung was very concerned, but Minho didn't talk to him. Minho avoided being questioned by Jisung. He was quite saddened by this but shrugged it off since that's how he always acted. That day, Jisung got very strange looks, which he had no idea why. The students even avoided him.

"Do you know what happened to Minho? That looks pretty damn bad.." Felix asked Jisung.

"No.. But i can tell you what happened between him and i after school yesterday, at lunch. I have to go now, cya!" Jisung said before running off to second period.
A couple hours later, the bell rang, which meant it was lunch time. Jisung met up with Seungmin and Felix to spill the tea.

"Do you know why people keep staring at me?" Jisung asked quietly.

"You really haven't seen?" Seungmin facepalmed. "Here, look."
Seungmin showed Jisung the picture that was spread around the school of Minho and Jisung.

"HUH??!" Jisung yelled and everyone looked at him. "Oh shit... So that's why.."

"Anyways, SPILL. THE. TEA." Felix said.

"S-So.. A couple days ago, i don't know what happened but he told me he was gonna like take me on a date and i said no but he forced me to, so yesterday at the end of the day he waited for me and told me he was gonna take me on that date, and i kept refusing but then he picked me up and forced me to go." Jisung blushed of embarrassment. "So i guess someone took a picture of us." Jisung shrugged.

"Damn. What the fuUUccKkK..?" Seungmin and Felix were completely shocked.

"S-So... Yeah..." Jisung said. "But then like 20 minutes into the date he checked his phone and he said he had to go and completely left me."

"Whoaaaaa. Hmm. Do you know where he went?" Seungmin asked.

"No..."

"Did you try asking him?"

"He's avoiding me."

"Awh." Seungmin frowned.

"I'm sure we'll know some day." Felix said.

"Do you think because of us going on that date, he was beat up?" Jisung said sadly.

"Not trying to make this worse even tho it's going to but, yeaaaaaa." Seungmin said.

"That's not nice! But he's right." Felix hit Seungmin.

"Ow!" Seungmin screamed.

"Oh.. I think it's best if i avoid him for now on. I don't want him to get hurt any longer." Jisung said.

"Aw! No Jisung you shouldn't, you should try you know like.. shorting things with him and asking him what happened..?" Felix said.

"I dunno.." Jisung said.

"Try texting him." Seungmin said.

"Okay. Now????" Jisung asked.

"Yeah. Say something like, hi. You know, to start off simple."

"I guess.." Jisung said and took out his phone.

[Minho]

Jisung:
hi.

Jisung sent the text and watched Minho, which was across from the room check his phone, frowned, and put it back in his pocket.
Jisung frowned and texted him again.

Jisung:
can we talk later, please?
Seen

"It's not working." Jisung sighed.
"He keeps leaving me on seen."

"It's okay. Just give him some space maybe." Felix said.

"O-Okay. Let's get back to class. The bell is going to ring in a few seconds." Jisung said and got up to throw his lunch away.

"Yeah. You're right. Hope you feel better." Felix said.

"Mhm. Me too." Seungmin said and ruffled Jisung's hair.

"Thanks guys. I'll see you soon." Jisung smiled.

They went their separate ways and headed to class.

___________________________________
End of chapter!
This is a really crappy chapter 😔😔
But it's okay, i hope you enjoyed it anyways 💓💓
Sorry if there are mistakes!
I love you guys and please remember to vote!! 💗💗💗💘💘
Thank you for 100 votes!!!
I'll see you in the next chapter :D
___________________________________
Instagram: Yeoxsang