CHAPTER 21

"Jisung! Can we talk??" Felix yelled to Jisung.

"WHAT?" Jisung screamed back.

""I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! LETS MEET UP AFTER SCHOOL!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"I SAID-"

"SHUT UP!" Some random kid yelled. They were in the middle of a hallway, during locker break.

"shUt uPPp." Felix mocked at the kid before walking over to Jisung.

"I said, can we talk after school." Felix said.

"Oh. Okay. Why?" Jisung asked.

"Just shush, you'll know later. Gotta go to class now, see you at the end of school." Felix said and left.

-

After school, Jisung didn't spend his time reading and studying at the library, but instead hung out with Felix.

"Let's just go to a park." Felix said.

"Um okay, i'll drive us there. Get in the car, i'm kidnapping you." Jisung said.

Felix laughed, "People who actually kidnap people don't tell their damn victim that they're gonna be tied up and drove away."

"I know that! Just shut up, i was jokin." Jisung rolled his eyes.
They both got into Jisung's car and drove to the nearest park.

"Let's sit at a bench." Felix suggested.

"No way, we're sitting under that tree in the hill. Benches are boring."

"So are you. But okay." Felix chuckled.

"Dang okay, LETS RACE!" Jisung said and already started running.

"WHAT! NO FAIR WTF!" Felix started running after Jisung.

Jisung hastily sat down under the tree and lead backwards into the tree trunk. "LOSER!" Jisung yelled.
Felix soon sad down next to Jisung.

"Dang. That wasn't fair at all!" Felix said.

"Yes it was! You're faster than me, so i should get a head start." Jisung said.

"Whatever, so i came to talk to you about Minho... Again."

"Why? Why do you keep forcing me to talk to him. I don't get it. I don't want him in my life anymore." Jisung said, immediately changing his mood.

"I-I know.. I'm sorry. I just want you to forgive him and become friends again maybe. Please..?" Felix asked.

"No." Jisung faced away from Felix and looked at the scenery.

"Why not..?"

"I don't trust him anymore. And i feel like he never cared about me anyways."

"Jisung, you gotta know you're wrong. He cares so much about you, yet you don't see it."

"Yeah i don't see it because he never did."

"You're not getting the point Jisung! He loves you, his father is just keeping him away from you and I want to stop it.. Please. I know you like him a lot." Felix places his hand in Jisung's shoulder.

"I-I don't know Felix.. What if.. What if he betrays be again..?" Jisung sniffled.

"That's not going to happen. Trust me Jisung, he never wanted to do this. We need to get him away from his father and put him in prison for child abuse. Please Jisung please. Give it a try.."

There was long silence after that. But after a couple of minutes, Jisung replied.

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry Felix for causing you trouble. I'll try. I'll do it for you and for Minho's sake." Jisung turned back to face Felix.

"Thanks Jisung." Felix smiled and opened his arms for a hug.
Jisung came closer and hugged Felix.

"You're welcome."

_____________________________________
End of chapter!
I hope you guys enjoyed it 💕
This was unedited so sorry if there
are any mistakes 😅
I love you guys and don't forget
to vote, it's highly appreciated 💓
I'll see you in the next chapter!!
_____________________________________
Instagram: Yeoxsang