CHAPTER 9

Music blasted and people chattered. Lights scanned the area and people danced.

"Way crazier than i thought it was gonna be.." Jisung said.

"WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU!!" Felix screamed into Jisung's ear.

"NOTHING!" Jisung screamed back as Jisung, Seungmin, and Felix entered the building.

There were many pretty girls in beautiful dresses, many handsome men in luxurious tuxedos. Colorful lights filled the room. On the wall of the gymnasium, where the prom was being held, the words "PROM" were spelled out with huge balloons.

"LETS GO GET A DRINK OR SOME FOOD AND GO OUTSIDE SO OUR EARS DONT BUST OPEN!" Felix said.

Everyone nodded and made their way to the table where all the food and drinks were at.
There was the classic fruit punch, water, and a few different kinds of soda. There were also some bags of chips and candy. Jisung just decided to grab a coke, while Seungmin and Felix got a water and a bag of chips.
They made their way back outside so they weren't blasted with music.

"Jeez i'm already bored. Kinda regret coming here." Seungmin said as he took a sip of his water.

"Lol same." Jisung said.

"Never say lol in real like ever again. That's just weird." Seungmin laughed.

"Lol whayevs. I really hope Minho is here heheheheehehehe."

"Ew. Y'all nasty but whatever." Felix said.

"OH SHUT UP! I've seen the way you look at Changbin!!!!"

"Changbin!?" Seungmin said and choked on his water.

Felix blushed, "boi... what do you mean.."

"OOO HES BLUSHING!!" Jisung said and pointed a finger at him.

"H-Huh!? No i'm not! It's just really hot out here!"

"Dude it's like 40 degrees out here." Seungmin said.

"You shouldn't be talking Seungmeanie. You like Hyunjin. Fite me BITCH." Felix laughed.

"WAIT HE DOES??" Jisung screamed.

"SHUT UP FELIX! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE, NOT EVEN JISUNG." Seungmin fake cried.

Jisung gasped dramatically, "Damn we each like each person in the bad boy group." 

"Hey! I never said i liked Changbin! Hmph!" Felix stuck his tongue out.

"I bet you think he's so great ~" Jisung teased.

"No! Changbin is so ugL- PRETTY! UM I MEAN HANDSOME YEAAA." Felix's eyes widened has he saw Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin.

"Handsome?" Jisung laughed, "Why the sudden change?"

"They're here you idiot!" Felix whispered-yelled into Jisung's ear.

"EeK! He looks so good." Seungmin whispered while looking at Hyunjin.

"You're whipped." Jisung said.

"You too!" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"I didn't expect them to actually come." Jisung said and watched as Minho walked into the building as well as the other two.

"Same." Felix said.

"IM GOING IN SISTERS!" Jisung yelled.

"Oh gosh istg never say that again." Seungmin cringed.

"K. Bye." Jisung said before opening the door to the gymnasium.

"Let's follow him." Felix said.