CHAPTER 36

"Where to?" Minho asked.

"I don't know, let's just walk around and see if there's something co- HEY! Look! A Disney store." Jisung said with his mouth full of food.

"Chill down, don't choke! Do you want to go there?" Minho asked.

"Of course!" Jisung said and swallowed his food.

"Okay okay." Minho said and walked with Jisung to the Disney store.

It was very full, as you'd expect. The store was huge and there were many toys and stuffed animals.

"Whoa this place is huge

"Whoa this place is huge." Minho and Jisung said at the same time.

"I want Stitch because i always found him adorable. But i didn't really have the time to go out to shop for those things." Jisung said and looked to see if there were any Stitch plushies. "Oop- There." Jisung pointed at the section of Stitch plushies.

Jisung ran over there, with Minho running after him.

"Let's get these two

"Let's get these two. They're really cute." Jisung smiled.

"Huh? Why do you need 2 for?" Minho asked.

"One for you and one for me of course. Soulmate plushies." Jisung giggled.

"Aish you're so cute." Minho ruffled Jisung's hair. "Is that all?"

"Yeah, basically. We really need to go shop for clothing after." Jisung said and walked over to the long line with both stitch plushies in his arms.

"I'll go throw away our trash." Minho said and grabbed Jisung's trash and walked around to find a trash bin.

He dumped the trash in and walked back to Jisung.

They paid for the plushies and exited the store.

"There are plenty of clothing stores around here. Let's just go tooooo.. That one." Minho scanned the city and pointed to the store across from them.

"Ooo okay." Jisung said and carefully crossed the road with Minho.

They walked around the store for about 10 minutes before picking out some pair of clothing. They got 12 shirts, 6 pairs of pants/shorts, and a pair of shoes for the each of them.