CHAPTER 35

Jisung woke up first the next day. He woke up at about 11 AM. Jisung wanted to have a good day today, since he was basically sad his whole time in America.
He was in Minho's arms, Jisung's back against his chest. He could hear Minho breathing, although there were many cars beeping and the sound of vehicles moving around the city. It felt great to be in Minho's arms, but they had to get up if they wanna spend the whole day together. Jisung decided to try slowly get out of Minho's grasp and wake him up after he was done getting ready. Jisung quickly failed when Minho tightened his grasp when Jisung was half way out.

"Where are you going?" Minho spoke.

"We have to get ready, don't we?" Jisung awkwardly said as he struggled to get out of Minho's arms.

"Not yet, lets stay in bed a little more, then we can get ready."

"Ok, fine." Jisung said and stopped struggling.

He got comfortable again, but this time facing Minho. He wrapped his arm around Minho and buried his head under Minho's chin.

"Let's have a good day today. Let's explore the city and have fun." Minho said.

"Yeah.." Jisung replied.

What Jisung didn't know, was that Minho had done a last minute plan to make him his boyfriend. He wanted to go on a deck near a community lake, when the sun was going to set. He wanted to buy a couple ring for them, although he didn't have any money, the Han family provided him with money, which Minho hoped he could pay back in the future. He was going to 'propose' to Jisung once it was the right time. He really hoped Jisung still had feelings for him. Because Minho knew, he was truly in love with this boy.

Minho ran his fingers through Jisung's hair. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay." Jisung mumbled.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" Minho asked teasingly.

Jisung blushed. Minho knew Jisung was flustered although he can't see his face.

"N-No." Jisung replied.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"I know you do."

"N-No i don't." Jisung got frustrated and let go of Minho and tried to wiggle away.

"Don't go!" Minho whined while trying to prevent Jisung from leaving.

"Let gooooooooooooooooooooooooo." Jisung frowned and tried to push Minho away.

"Not until you agree that we're showering together."

"But i don't wanna! That's embarrassing."

"We're both boys!"

"S-Still.." Jisung said and gave up on struggling.

"Cmon, lets go." Minho giggled and got up.

"I'm not going, you go first."

Minho playfully rolled his eyes and picked Jisung up. "You're coming with me Mr."

"UgghHHhHhHh." Jisung groaned.

When Minho got into the bathroom, he put Jisung down. "Stay here, i'll go grab us some clothes."

Minho closed the bathroom door and got some clothes from Jisung's luggage. Minho came back into the bathroom with Jisung waiting. Jisung had his arms crossed and his cheeks slightly puffed out. He was also slightly blushing.

"AHHH you look so cute." Minho smiled and put the clothes down before aggressively squishing Jisung's cheeks.

"OW STOPPPPP." Jisung forced Minho's hands off his face.