59

"I know giving up on you isn't what I'm doing but I can't help but think that's what you see.
Maybe you don't though? You didn't seem to care about you giving up on me.
We've been talking again for less than a week and I already see the signs that you want nothing to do with me.
Maybe I'm being unfair though, maybe I'm the one with issues. Maybe I'm the one holding you down.
I want to end it because I see it's never going anywhere but if I do what will I do?
Just talking to you brings me a blanket in the cold, a cold drink in hot summer.
You are my temporary cure, but I need something permanent. You can't give me that but if I let you go now I don't know if I'll ever find a permanent cure, you could become a permanent cure but not for me.
I want you to be my permanent cure but why would you want to be? I'm a poison, you're a cure. I'm broken past fixing, your not.

I told you I love you and you just kind of brushed it off. I want to know, do you love me like I love you?

Say no.
If you say no, I can get better.
If yes, I'm dead.
I don't want to ruin you like I've ruined me.
I'm like a glass castle waiting to fall apart, already I have so many cracks.
I met you, you made some of them go away but then you hurt me and my castle shattered into nothing.

This time when I build my castle, it won't be of glass. You won't be able to break it. I want you to be my cure but your light can't conquer my darkness, even if mine can.

I'm a poison, a death scentence.
Every morning I wake up and wonder who I'm gonna lose.
I'm a paranoid person because I ruin everything.

My castle isn't glass anymore.
Break it and I'll build another.
One thing about me is that I never give up, which helps me win.
My castle isn't as fragile anymore, it's surrounded by thorns. Like in sleeping beauty not every prince could get through, maybe you aren't getting through like them but then again it's you."

-L