Chapter 3: Best day of my life

JOES POV

When I saw Annika I thought she was beautiful! But now I have to go back to her home and continue to thatch her roof. I was actually wanting to get up and go to her house. I was actually excited. So I got up at like 6 in the morning. And got ready for the day. I got a call from one of my best friends named Caspar. 

"Joeseph! Are you already at work?" He said.

"Yeah man. I just left. You were sleeping when Ieft." I said to my room mate or house mate.

"Alright well I know you like that girl that lives at the house. I know her brothers Jack and Finn. Just ask her out mate!" 

"Caspar! I just met her. I can't just ask her out!" 

"Yeah you can! I believe in you!"

"Thanks mate but I'm at her house. I got to go now." 

"Yup. Ok! See ya!"

"See ya Casp." I hung up and saw my boss was already there and the ladder set up. I walked into the house and saw Annika sitting at her kitchen table. 

"Hey Joe!" She was gorgeous. She was wearing dark skinny jeans and big sweatshirt. She also had a gray beanie.

"Hey Annika." I saw kind of awkwardly.

"I made some tea, coffee, and hot coco. I wasn't sure what one you would like. I just made them all. Its so cold out right now. I actually think it may snow later." 

"Well, thank you. I will have some tea for now thank you. I guess I'll get started on your roof for now. Feel free to watch but its pretty cold out."

"I may come out a little later." I smiled at her and went to work on the roof. 

ANNIKA'S POV

When I saw Joe come in he looked very handsome even though it was just nearly 7 am. He was wearing sport sweat pants and a gray long sleeve tee. He had a snapback on too. I was going to just make some tea for him and his boss but I thought that I would make hot coco and coffee just in case. I pourned myself some tea into a take out mug and I poured some for Joe. I went out and stood by his car. I leaned against it and waited for Joe to come down. He came slidding down really fast and walked toward me. I gave him the tea. He thanked me and stood next to me drinking it. 

"Your roof is coming along nicely." He said looking at the roof.

"I think so. Your doing a great job."  I reply.

"Why thank you!" 

"It looks so much fun." We both stood there awkwardly then once again Joe broke the silence. 

"How would you like to try to thatch today?" He asked.

"I would love too!" She replied.

"Well, after I finish your roof for the day you can come with me and I will show you how to thatch!" 

"Alright!" 

"You may want to change unless you want to get your beautiful outft dirty." I blushed and walked inside. I changed into some sweatpants and a different sweatshirt then I put some fuzzy socks on and went back outside. Joe and his boss were already cleaning up and my mom was talking to them and paying them for the day. I went by them and listened to their convorsation.

"Hey mom, I'm going to go with Joe but I'll be back in a little bit." I say.

"Ok darling just be careful! Both of you. It may snow and we don't want a horrific accident to happen to the 2 of you."

"Nothing will happen I promise. Now where's Jack and Finn?"

"They went to a friend of theirs to record a collab video. The guys name was Caspar, I think." 

"That would be my roommate actually. Maybe we can stop by and say hello or something." Joe chimmed in.

"That would be lovely. I would love to meet your roommate."

"Ok! Lets go then." I get into Joe's car and we were off! 

"We are actually going to my house that I grew up in. My parents may or may not be home. But we won't be inside probably." Joe explained. We got to his parents home and in the backyard was what looked like a greenhouse. 

"This is so cool Joe!" I compliment.

"Thank you. My dad made it for me." He took my compliment. Inside was a huge spot filled with hay.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"This is my practice spot. I practice all my thatching here. Now I will teach you and see if you can get the hang of it." There was a little ladder and I climbed up and Joe showed me everything. I eventually thatched part of a roof!

"You did it! It looks so professional!" Joe said and I blushed a little. 

"Thank you! This is so much fun!"

"Some day you will be able to do what I do on peoples houses." 

"Thats what I want to do!" There was a huge awkward silence where we were just staring at each other. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I just stood their leaning against some hay and Joe stood in front of me. 

"Annika," Joe broke the silence yet again. "Will you be my girlfriend." My heart dropped I was so happy. I couldn't say anything so I just nodded my head and hugged Joe. 

"Now shall we go see Caspar?" 

"Yes." I managed to say. 

When we got to Joe's house now it was really nice! I could hear Jack and Finn laughing upstairs so we walked up. 

"Joe! You brought back a girl!" Caspar said hugging him.

"I did. This is Annika." He replied.

"Oh you told me about her this morning!"

"I did. She wanted to meet you."

"Well, hello Annika. I heard so much about you. Literally, non-stop." 

"Haha...I hope good things." 

"Of course." Joe said. 

"Are you 2 dating now?" Jack asked. I looked up at Joe who gave me a look that said that I could tell if I wanted too.

"We are." I said. Jack and Finn hugged me and Caspar hugged Joe. The Joe and Caspar moved over to Jack, Finn, and I and we had a big group hug. This is the best day of my life!

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

What a cute chapter!! If someone messages me or comments on this story I will dedicate the next chapter to you. And maybe if your a girl you can be one of Annika's friends from back in London or if your a guy you can be one of Joe's friends. I dont know!! GIVE ME IDEAS!!! 

~Stay classy and watch Youtube~