Chapter 25: The wedding

ANNIKA'S POV

Today was the day I was getting married to Joe. I was super nervous. I was suppose to be meeting Zoe to get ready at the church. I grabbed all my things then left. Joe was already at the church in his room getting prepared.

"Annika!" Zoe said when she saw me walk into the church.

"Hey Zo!" I replied smiling.

"I cant believe your marrying my little brother!" She pulled me into a big hug.

"I cant believe I am marying the person that was thatching my roof!" We both burst out laughing.

"We should really get you ready." I nodded getting more nervous. I took my dress out and it was just as beautiful from when I first saw it. It was a white strapless dress. It went down past my feet and had a shimmer to it. Around the waist was a silvery sparkly belt. It was beautiful and I felt beautiful in it.

"Alright beauty queen! Did you get the dress on?" Zoe asked from the other side of the bathroom door.

"I think so....." I unlocked the door and stepped out. Zoe gasped as I spun around.

"Oh my gosh! You look amazing!" I couldnt stop smiling.

"Thank you! But what am I going to do to this mess!" I replied playing with my hair.

"I have Niomi coming over!"

"Oh....I never really met her before."

"You'll love her!" Just as Zoe said that the door opened and Niomi walked in.

"Annika!" She enveloped me in a hug.

"Hello." I said sort of uncomfortably.

"I know we have only met like once but I am just so excited."

"Im really excited too because I want to get this mess fixed." She giggled.

"Sit down. I got this." I sat down and closed my eyes. I needed to relax. I sat there as I felt my hair being commed and pulled back.

About 30 minutes later my hair was pulled into a beautiful up do. My hair was now in a braided bun and I had a little crown on the top of my head where the vail was connected. I loved the way my hair was put up. I loved the way the dress fit. I loved everything right now.

"Thank you Niomi!" I hugged her this time.

"Its no problem. Really! Now Zoe can do your make up then its going to be show time!!" I let Zoe do my makeup beautifully. When it was finished. All my brides maids got their dresses on. Their dresses are a coral color.

"Lets go!" Zoe cheered clapping her hands. I went out to the main area. There are double doors, which were closed, and thats where I would enter.  When I got to where I had to be the nerves started kicking in.  My parents werent even there to sooth my nerves. 

"Niomi? Whos going to walk me down the isle?" I asked.

"I believe Jack and Finn both." She replied. I smiled and saw Jack and Finn talking to Marcus, Caspar and Alfie. All the guys had coral ties but normal tuxedoes.  My braids maids are Niomi, Zoe, some of my friends called Josie and Samantha then I also invited Caspar's girl friend, who is pregnant, named Jordyn.  But I also invited Jack's girl friend who he hasnt seen in ages. And one other family friend of mine named Rylin.

"Annika!" Jack waved me over. I walked over and Jack gave me a hug. 

"Hey." I smiled up at him. 

"I want to introduce you to Marcus and Alfie who you only really met once." 

"Hello Marcus." I greeted. He gave me a hug.

"Hello! Its nice to meet you, properly." Marcus chuckled. 

"Yes its very nice. And Alfie I met you once at Zoe's I believe."

"Yes you have." Alfie smiled. 

"Well, I have some people I want you to meet." I grabbed my two guy friends named Frankie and Matt and my other 3 friends Rylin, Josie and Samantha. 

"So this is Rylin, Finn you will be walking her down the isle. Samatha is here and Josie who will be walking with Frankie and Matt. Then the rest of you have your girl friends." I smiled.

"What about me? My girlfriend lives in Australia." Jack replied very confused.

"Oh...dang it. I forgot!" I replied acting shocked. 

"Annika! And I thought Finn and I were going to walk you down the isle?" 

"You are! But on the other side of you you are going to have a girl."

"Oh." Jack walked away. He sat on the chairs that were across the room. I know that Jack is upset because he never see's his girlfriend, named Ella. But this was my cew. I walked over to where Ella was. 

"Thanks for coming Ella. Just go over to Jack and rub his back like I would be and then say Im sorry and I garauntee he'll look at you." I explained. 

"No problem!" She was so bubbly and excited. She walked over to Jack and sat down rubbing his back. 

"Im sorry." I heard her say. Then Jack slowly turned around to a smiling Ella.

"Ella!" Jack hugged her. He was actually crying tears of pure joy. I walked over. Ella pulled away from the hug. 

"Dont cry Jack. Your going to make me cry and my makeup will mess up." Ella replied. 

"You dont need makeup."

"Hate to break it to you but I kind of have to get ready for my wedding starting in 20 minutes." I chirped in.

"Oh! Im sorry! Thank you Annika." Jack hugged me. 

Pretty soon I was walking down the isle. Joe looked so handsome on the other end. I walked down and when I got there I smiled at him. The priest said all his things and it was time for our vows. I of course went first.

"Joe, to think that I met you when you were thatching my roof is amazing. When I first saw you I thought that I was glad we moved. I went out and watched you thatch and made you different kinds of hot tea because I wasnt sure what you wanted. But I figured out that I really do love you and im so glad to be marrying you." I was crying a little bit. 

"Annika, I loved you since I first saw you. I never really believed in love at first sight but when I saw you I knew I believed it. I loved how you wanted to learn to thatch and I just love you. Thank you Annika for being amazing." I smiled and the priest said you may kiss the bride. Joe lifted my vail and kissed me. When we finished we cheered and we walked down the isle and got  ready for our honey moon.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:

YES!!! JANNIKA IS MARRIED!!!!!!!! :) :) :) 

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~