Chapter 8: Terrible mistake

JACK'S POV

I have been so busy lately! Finn and I have travled to Australia. My girlfriend moved there and I was devestated. We have managed to contact eachother and keep in touch but I need to see her in person. I decided to travel to Australia and surprise her. I contacted her room mate and asked her to take her to the garage to show her something. It turned out amazing! I bought her flowers and chocolates and waited for her to come out. I stood behind the wall and so did Finn who recorded. The garage opened and she was standing there. I came out and she started crying. We hugged and kissed and ended up sitting on the ground hugging and crying. I was so happy and so was she. We hung out the rest of the day then I headed back to my hotel room. I was getting ready for bed when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said,

"Hey..." It was Annika. 

"Annika! You alright?"

"No Jack...."

"What? What happened?"

"J-J-Joe broke up with me." She was starting to cry.

"What? Why?"

"Thats the thing! I have no clue why!!" She was yelling but I could tell she was trying to be quiet. 

"Well...I will be home in a few days and I will talk to Joe."

"No...he has tried to talk to me and I can't get  back together with him and have him not love me and break my heart again! I can't go through that."

"Then dont!"

"I wont..Thanks Jack....Love you a ton! See you soon..." She hung up. I hate seeing her got through this.

JOE'S POV

Zoe sat me on the couch and gave me some tea and a blanket. I was calming down now but I still was crying. Zoe sat next to me.

"Joe...I'm sorry but I don't blame her for not wanting to give you another chance. She doesn't want you to break up with her again."She said.

"I understand but I do still love her." I reply. Zoe gave me a look. "I do zo...."

"Maybe you just need to move on...."

"Maybe...." I said. You know that is what I need to do. I went down stairs and called Caspar.

"Alright mate!?" Caspar asked.

"Yeah....you?" I reply.

"Alright....whats up?"

"You wanna go out tonight?"

"You know my answer!" 

"See you tonight then." I know the way to move on. 

It was almost time to go so I decided to get ready. I put on black skinny jeans and a white dress shirt and my hair was styled to look good. I sprayed some cologne on and some deoderant. I was ready to go. I picked up Caspar and we went to the club. We sat at the bar and ordered a few drinks then we went to talk to people. I found a really lovely girl. Her name was Jess. We talked a bit and we exchanged numbers. We danced a little too. I had a really fun night. Then it was time to go and we all walked out together. I was saying bye to Jess and told her I would call her. Then I hugged her and when we pulled away she kissed me....passionatly. To my surprise, I kissed back. Then I pulled away and gave her another hug. 

ANNIKA'S POV

I was ready to come out of my room and I decided to go out for a little. I went on a little walk and I saw a club and thought why not just go in. So I walked around the side and saw Joe. He was talking to someone. I backed up around the cornner. I watched them they were hugging then they started kissing. My heart sunk. I knew we had broken up but still. I still loved him but I was broken when he broke up with me and now I am more broken. I ran back to Zoe's. She was the only one that made me feel comfortable. 

"Zoe?" I said when I came in the house.

"Up stairs!" She said. I walked up the stairs and she was editing a video.

"Zo...." I said. Tears were rolling down my face.

"Oh no. Are you ok? I thought you were better since you went out?" I just shook my head and gave Zoe a hug. I hated this feeling. I hate love.

"What happened?" Zoe asked. I pulled away and sat on her bed. I wipped my tears and took a breath.

"I decided to go to a club to get my mind off of things and as I turned the cornner I saw Joe talking to a girl. I stood and watched and he was kissing her! I know we arent dating anymore but still! I still love him Zo! But I thought he didnt love me back anymore." I started crying more.

"Oh darling. Why dont you just stay here tonight?" Zoe said.

"I cant...I-I have barley been at my own home." I cried.

"I'll drive you home. Come on then." I got in the car with her and we drove home in silence. I opened the door when we got to my house.

"Listen Annika, I really love you and care about you. I want you to know that. When Joe gets home I will talk to him ok? And he probably was drunk and didnt know what he was doing so dont you worry." Zoe said.

"Thank you Zoe." I shut the door and walked to my door. I wipped all my tears off and walked in.

"Your home!" My mom said.

"Yeah....sorry I've been gone. I've been helping Zoe, Joe's sister with Youtube stuff." I lie.

"Its ok. Do you want anything?" Mom asked.

"No." I shortly answer and go to my room. I jump on my bed a cry.

"Honey?" My mom said.

"Yeah mom....." I reply.

"You alright?"

"No...I'm not." 

"Why?"

"I was so stupid to think I could actually fall in love with someone."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Theres another chapter of MY THATCHER!!!!! :) 

THESE ARE SOME OF MY FALL FAVORITES!!!!!

1) Chai tea!

2) Pumpkin pie!

3) Cold weather!

4) Halloween!

5) Thanksgiving!

6) MEA break!

7) Boots!

8) Fuzzy socks!

9) Sweatshirts!

10) Beanies!

WHAT ARE YOUR FALL FAVORITES!??!?!?!?!?

ITS SUGG SUNDAY TODAY! THAT MEANS ANOTHER SUGG SUNDAY SPECIAL!!!! :)

~Stay classy and watch Youtube~