Chapter 22: Good to Bad

FINN'S POV

We were on the way home from Annika and Joe's place. It feels so weird to say that because Jack and I are older than her yet she has had the most successful relationship out of the 3 of us. 

As we were driving home it started to snow. It started out as a few flurries here and there but turned into a full on down pour of snow. We were driving very carefully. Apparently others werent. Next thing I know Im looking out the window when.....BANG!!!!!! I blacked out.

ANNIKA'S POV

After Joe and I cleaned up, I was in such a good mood that I decided to watch a movie downstairs in our "movie room". Basically we had a room with a big screen TV and we have tons of movies so thats what we call it now. The movie room. 

I went to the movie case and pulled out The Neighbors. I put it in the blue ray movie player and the TV screen came to life. I relaxed next to Joe on the couch. I wrapped myself in a blanket as did Joe and we had a bowl of popcorn between us.

As the movie went on the phone rang. I paused the movie and went to grab the phone. 

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Is this Annika Harries?" A man said on the other line.

"This is? And whom am I speaking too?"

"This is the paramedic department. Your family members, Jack Harries, Finn Harries, Chad Harries and Jade Harries got into a very serious car wreck. They are at Royal United Hospital. Please come down as soon as you can. Im so sorry."

"Th-Thank you for ca-ca-calling." I hung up and dropped the phone. I feel to the floor and started crying. Joe came running up the stairs.

"Annika! Whats the matter?" Joe concerned.

"My-My family......th-th-they got in a car wreck. We need to get to Union Hospital." I managed to say.

"Right. Lets go!" Joe pulled me to the car and we  drove. When I saw the bright red light that said EMERGENCY I knew we had arrived. We walked in. I was still in a little bit of shock so Joe went up to this older lady that looked pretty cranky.

"Hello. We are looking for The Harries family. They got in a car wreck." Joe explained.

"Yeah....of course. They are all in the ICU. I can get someone to take you both down there but your going to have to make it quick." The lady replied.

"Yes....of course. Annika?" Joe said putting his hand out. I grabbed it just as a lady that was young and looked a lot nicer came over.

"Hello! Im Stacy. Whats your names?" Stacy told us.

"Im Joe and this is Annika. Shes in a bit of shock at the moment." Joe asserted.

"Oh! Is this her family?"

"It is."

"Your not family then?"

"No. Shes my Fiance."

"Oh, well, congradulations."

"Thanks!" We finally arrived at the ICU. The hospital is actually quite big. When we walked inside there was a long hall. One each side there were beds and curtains dividing each bed. I kept following Stacy. I also hung onto Joes had tight. Then Stacy stopped at the last 4 beds. 

"Here we are. I let you too go in. I'll come get you when its time to go." Stacy gave a simpathetic smile. I nodded and squeezed Joe's hand. He squeezed back and looked down at me. 

"Ready?" He asked holding the curtain.

"Ready." I replied nodding. 

"Your so brave, you know that?" He leaned down and gave me a small kiss. Then we walked in. I was in Jack's room. There was a clipboard at the side of the bed that said: JACKSON SAMUAEL HARRIES  I swallowed hard as I looked at the body laying there. Jack was asleep. He had a bunch of cords hooked up to him. His face was all cut and bruised as well. I sat on a chair next to him. I held his hand. Joe sat down next to me.

"Hey Jack." I started. "I hope your alright. I mean you dont look alright  but Im sure it looks worse than it is. I need you to wake up so I can talk to you. I want to vlog for you to tell all of your subscribers what happened but I want to ask for your permission first. But just so you know I love you." I smiled down at him and kissed his head. I really want to talk to him. But then Joe looked at me and I stood up so he could sit where I was. I traded spots with him.

"What up mate?" Joe greeted. "We've been friends for some time now. I dont think we collabed but I know you and my old roommate did and you are hillarious. You are also serious but thats what makes you you. I want to collab with you so that means that you got to get up soon! Im just kidding but you really do need to wake up. I know we only text and maybe talk once in a while but its hard since you moved. I just keep thinking that if you never moved here I never would've been able to talk to you more or meet Annika. Its just do hard mate. I feel like a woss right now but I really feel that I may cry. Your an amazing lad. Keep that in mind." Joe stopped and turned away from Jack and I. He had his head in his hands. 

"Joe?" I managed to say.

"Ye-yeah?" Joe said. He was crying.

"Dont worry. I know my brother. He's going to be fine."

"Your right. Lets move on and see Finn. We can come back to Jack." We started leaving when we heard Jack move.

"Jack?" I whisper yelled.

"Thats me. Where am I?" He said.

"Your at the hospital. I missed you so much!" I went over to him and hugged him lightly only he didnt hug back.

"Im sorry.....who are you?"

"Jack? Its me....Annika. Your sister. Annika Marie Harries."

"Harries is my last name."

"Jack-----" My voice cut off and I burst into tears.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

SO SAD!!! D:  :( 

Sorry for a downer but I ran out of ideas...... :(

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @iloveasugg

IF YOU FOLLOW ME TWEET ME SAYING WE LOVE WATTPAD!! #MYTHATCHER   MAKE SURE TO TAG MEEEEEE :) 

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~