Chapter 15: The future

JOE'S POV

"We can go to my room or yours and talk about whats on your mind." I explained to Annika

"Alright." We left Caspar upstairs and we went down to my room. I closed the door and we sat their.

"So tell me Annika. Whatever is on your mind." I rubbed her back.

"I was just thinking of us. Will we stay together? Will we move in together? Get married? Have kids? I really dont know!" 

"Dont worry! I will do all I can to make sure we stay together. I promise you." I kissed the top of her head as I said the last few words of, "I love you." 

"I love you too." She said smiling up at me. This girl is really the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love her so much. 

"Lets go back upstairs?" I asked.

"Yeah." We walked up and Caspar was now sprawled out on the couch and watching TV. 

"Hey Casp stop hogging the couch." I said as I sat down on his legs.

"That doesnt hurt Joe. Your to short and scrawny and you dont weigh like anything." Caspar started lifting his legs and I was moving up. I grabbed his legs and jumped down. Caspar moved his legs and I sat down with Annika. Im really glad that she told me what she was feeling because to be honest I felt the same way. 

ANNIKA'S POV

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Zoe.

"Hey Zoe." I said my voice full of sleep.

"Hey! Im sorry if I woke you up but me and you are going to go shopping today." She replied.

"Alright but Joe and Caspar arent up yet." 

"They usually dont get up until noon."

"Ok! I'll text you when Im ready." I hung up and I grabbed my towel and shower stuff and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and went in. The warm water felt so good and woke me up. When I finished I turned off the water and I wrapped my towel around my body. I rushed to my room and I closed my door. 

I decided on wearing my high waisted jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and my gray keds. I straightened my hair and left it down. I checked on Joe and he was still asleep wrapped in his duvet laying on his side. I went upstairs and Caspar was alseep with no covers on in footy pajamas. He was face down butt up, his favorite position. I smiled and shut the door. I went back down stairs to grab my purse and call Zoe. Zoe said she was going to be here soon so I walked into Joe's room. I sat on the side of the bed and palyed with Joe's hair.

"Joe?" I whispered. "Joe?" I whispered again in a singsong voice. 

"Uh....." He groaned. He rolled over and looked up at me. "Hey." He said his voice deep and sleepy. 

"Im going shopping with Zoe today. I should be back later." 

"Alright. Text me if you need anything. Im going to probably stay in bed. I dont feel to good."

"Alright. Hope you feel better." I said I rubbed his hair and left. Zoe was already here so I hopped in her car and we headed to the shopping mall. We walked around inside and I already saw something that caught my eye in Forever21. 

"Lets go in there!" I said pointing to the window of Forever21.

"Alright!" Zoe replied. We walked in and I went straight to the thing that caught my eye. It was a beautiful fall sweater. It was a orange color and had a little bit of sparkle touch to it. It looked so comfy! I picked it up and threw it in my basket. I found some light blue skinny jeans to go along with the top and a white scarf. I checked out and waited for Zoe. 

We decided to get some lunch. We ate at Buffalo Wild Rings. I decided to text Joe.

TO: JOE <3  Hey! How are you feeling????

FROM: JOE <3   Not so well.....I may need to go to the doctor

TO: JOE <3   Oh no!!!! Whats wrong??????

FROM: JOE <3  I have been throwing up and going.......number 2.........a whole lot

TO: JOE <3  I should be home soon......GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!

FROM: JOE <3  Dont worry....i'll go......

TO: JOE <3 Bye <3 XXXXXX

FROM: JOE <3 Bye Xxxxxxx

I feel bad I'm not home with Joe right now. But I'm having a lot of fun out with Zoe, and our food just came. I had ordered a chicken ranch wraps with french fries. Zoe ordered a spicy chicken salad. We also got hot wings to share. We ate in silence.

"So.....Joe is really sick." I said.

"What?" Zoe acted confused.

"He didnt feel well before we left and now he has been getting sick out of both ends."

"Oh my god! Well after we eat we should go back to him."

"Yeah. He said he was going to go to the doctor."

"Alright." We ate some more and we talked some more too. We mainly talked about random things. I was going to maybe tell her about how I was worried about Joe and my's future but I thought that I would just keep that as me and Joe's little secret convorsation instead. 

Zoe drove me back to Joe and Caspar's, well, I guess I can call it my house but whatever. Anyway, I noticed Joe's car on the drive way and it looked like he had just gotten back. So he must've been to the doctor. I hope everything was ok. He probably has the flu or something. 

I thanked Zoe for the day out.

"Do you mind if I come in?" She asked me.

"Well, its Joe's house so sure!" I replied laughing. We both walked to front door and waited for someone to come and answer the door.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I know I ended weird but I wanted the next chapter to be continuing talking about how Joe is sick or whatever so yeah.....

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~