Chapter 19: Moving in

ANNIKA'S POV

The next morning I woke up smiling. Im engaged and moving into a new apartment with Joe! I got up and took a shower right away.

Joe was still sleeping, as well as Caspar when I got out of the shower. I got changed into a sweatshirt and yoga pants then went upstairs to make some tea. I put the water in the pot to boil and sat at the kitchen island and looked through my social media. Then I saw Joe coming up.

"Morning." He said his voice deep of sleep.

"Morning!" I said cheery.

"Your awake this morning." 

"Well, Im really excited that we are moving together."

"I am too." Joe kissed the top of my head and sat next to me. Next thing I know Caspar is coming down and didnt look to happy.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"You both woke me up." Caspar pouted and sat at the table.

"Sorry, I didnt think we were that loud."

"Well, you were. Im glad your both leaving today." Caspar snapped. I sort of flinched at his somewhat harsh words."Im sorry." He imediatly appologized.  "I guess Im just upset about you guys leaving."

"Its alright....We'll still visit you all the time." I replied hugging him. He gave me a hug back.

"Bye Casp. I'll miss living here mate but I'll always visit you. And guess whos going to be my best man at my wedding?" Joe said patting Caspar's back and Caspar gave a hug. I also gave him a hug and we said our goodbyes. Joe and I put our boxes in our cars and we were off.

We sat in silence most of the way. Probably because we were worried about Caspar feeling lonely and everything. But when we arrived at our new apartment we were both so happy.

"Im so excited!" I squeeled. 

"Me too." Joe replied hugging me. We walked into the empty, but beautiful apartment and I couldnt help but just stand there and admire everything, take everything in.

"Wow....its so beautiful." I said. I have to admit I had teary eyes. I know, I may sound like a baby but really, I was so happy. 

"It is isnt it." Joe said wrapping his arm around my waist. "But we do need to start unpacking now."

"Right! But do you mind if I head down to London? I really want to go get some signs and other home things in the shops." 

"Sure! I'll start unpacking. Have fun!" Joe agreed.

"I will! I grabbed my phone and purse and walked to the Tube. I got on one of the trains and headed to London. I had noticed I hadnt vlogged for sometime so I took out my camera.

"Hello! I know Im talking somewhat quiter but Im on the Tube and dont want to talk to loud. I thought I would vlog since I havent in ages! Im just headed to some shops at the moment. I'll recored more when I arrive." I informed my viewers and turned off the camera. 

When I arrived I took out the camera and started again.

"So, I have arrived at the shops and I am headed to Liberty to do some shopping for somethings than probably stopping at other stores to pick up a few other things. Probably Lush to pick up some bath fizz and some bath bars. So thats about all! Its a short vlog so Im not sure if I'll add more tomorrow or not......we'll see." I turned it off and headed into Liberty to pick up somethings for the house. I was in an isle when I heared someone.

"Annika?" I turned around and I saw Jack and Finn. I ran over and hugged them both.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"I dont know....shopping possibly?" Jack answered sarcastically.

"Thanks.....I didnt think so." I laughed. Then I saw my mom standing behind both Jack and Finn.

"Hello Annika." My mom said.

"Hi mom." I replied.

"How are you doing living with Joe and Caspar?" 

"Actually, I just moved in with Joe today."

"You moved in with just Joe?"

"Well, yeah, we are engaged now." I snapped.

"Engaged?"

"Yeah. As you can see, I actually did fine with out you!" I yelled. Jack and Finn held me back to a cornner of the store to talk to me. 

"Annika," Finn started. "Dont worry about mom."

"I dont understand. She has never been happy for me." I started crying.

"Dont worry." Finn hugged me.

"And, I am very excited about you getting engaged!" Jack commented.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Im really excited too. But, I do have to head to some more shops. See you around then?" 

"Of course." I grabbed my basket, checked out and headed to some more stores to pick up other things. Then I headed back to the apartment. I walked in and Joe was sitting on the floor trying to put the dining room table together.

"Need help?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Nah......Im all good." He replied never taking his eyes off the table infront of him.

"Whatever you say. Im just going to put some decorations in our room."

"Alright." I grabbed my bags and went to our room. It was quite big and I had noticed Joe already put the bed and night stands in. The dressers were still down stairs. I put my Liberty bag down and took out a few picture frames to put above the bed. There were 4 picture frames and you nail them to the wall and you put them together to make one picture. This was a picture of a black and white rose that I thought would look great above the bed. Then I pulled out a 2 picture frames that were matching. I made 2 photo copies of the first picture Joe and I took together. I placed them in the frames and put one frame on my nightstand and one on Joe's. I set them down and admired it but then I heard Joe yell something.

"CRAP!!!!! ANNIKA!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!   CLIFFHANGER!!!! :) :) :) 

So, I think Im going crazy over Youtube because I walk down the halls at school and I always just think in my head. "That guy looks about Joe's hight, thats about Caspar's, Thats Jim's, Thats Marcus'" Like Im seriously going CRAZYYYYYYYY!!!! :)

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~