Chapter 10: Our past

ANNIKA'S POV

"We really do need to learn more about each others past." I said.

"I know we do. Why dont we just do that now?" Joe asked.

"Yeah....ok. I want to go first." 

"Go ahead."

"Ok. So in middle school no one really liked me. I was mean and rude and people thought I was a bully. The only reason I would act like that was because I would hang out with those types of people."

"So did you like the group you hung out with?"

"Just listen. So the group I was with was so rude to others. They basically made me be rude to people. The only friends I had was the group I was in. But when I got to highschool we all got split up. But at my school people still didnt want to be my friend. I hated it! But then I started being nice to people and making more friends. Then by 10th grade I got my first real boyfriend,"

"What do you mean by 'real boyfriend?"'

"Like, in elementary and middle school I had boyfriends but they didnt really count because we just hung out and held hands in the hall. But my highschool boyfriend was a senior. So he could drive. But I was only in 10th. I never told my parents. But then one day he asked if he could meet my parents. I said yes and we went to my house. I told him to wait outside so I could tell my parents. They came out and met him. When he left my parents said they really liked him. Then they said the question I prayed they wouldnt ask. What grade is he in. I said he was a senior. They both seemed surprised. I told them it would be fine since he was so kind. So my parents basically approved. We dated for 6 months."

"Wow! Thats a long time!"

"Yeah....but then on our 6 month anniversery he broke up with me. He said that he just didnt love me anymore.  I was so upset and my anger issues got worst. My brother told me that he knew it would never last. I hated when he said that. My anger issues were at the highest point and I chucked a picture frame at him. He got a really deep cut on his arm and had to get stitches because he had glass in his arm. I was grounded for a long time. But then we moved and I found you and I knew that you were the one."

"Thats so sweet." He gave me a hug. 

"So....enough about me. What about you?" I said wipping a tear away. 

"Ok.....so when I was quit young I moved to Bath and I really dont remember where I lived before because I moved to Bath when I was like not even 1. Then by elementary I got picked on for my hight. People would call me names because I was so short." He said.

"Oh my gosh! Thats terrible!" I said.

"I know. But anyway, by the time I was in 3rd grade. Things changed. I sort of became popular. I enjoyed it for sometime. But when I got to middle school, a lot of the girls were wanting to date me. I would say yes to most of them. I would date them for a while but it never worked. After it wouldnt last I would date a new girl. But then I started getting picked on again because I would date so many girls. I decided to stop that. I wanted to find the right one. And just to let you know, I found her."

"Thats sweet....." 

"So then when I entered highschool I made sure I waited for the right one. But then I started going to parties with friends like a normal person does in highschool."

"Haha.....!"

"So then I went to parties and I would stay out from like 7 at night until 3 in the morning. I would tell my parents I would stay over at a friends because I didnt want them to know I was drinking. I was only 16 so I was 2 years underage for drinking. Then some people introduced me to smoking and drugs like marajuana. I accepted their offer and would smoke and get high. I hated it but its like once you start you cant stop. So everytime I was at a party thats what I would do. It was a terrible decision of mine. So when I was in my JR year of college I decided to quit."

"But you got high at the club you were at?"

"Yeah.....because I was so caught up in the moment and super drunk. But anyway...I quit and I still went to parties but I didnt smoke. Some of my so called friends that still smoked and got high told me to keep smoking but I said no and never hung out with them again. Then I went to a party one night and came back at a somewhat decent time. But when I woke up I was so hungover and my sister wanted me to be in one of her videos on Youtube. I really didnt want to since I had a pounding head ache and I was so out of it. I did the video and everyone loved me on there. So then I decided to make my own channel and it was a hit. So that brings me to present day when I met you and my whole life changed. I need you Annika. I am so sorry for what I did."

"Thank you Joe." Was all I managed to say. Joe hugged me and gave me a light kiss on the lips. He pulled away and wipped all my tears away. 

"I love you Annika."

"I love you too." 

"Well, I have to go home and rest my head ache. But later you wanna hang out a bit. Maybe I can show you more roof thatching?"

"Sounds great."

JOES POV

I left Annikas room and I went down stairs. 

"I swear Joe." Was all I heard. I looked and saw Jack and Finn both.

"Dont worry guys. I made a mistake but we are fine." I said. I was a little worried.

"Just saying. If you hurt my baby sister we will hurt you." I nodded and left. I really do regret everything I did.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Another chapter....CHECK!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!!! :)

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~