Chapter 24: To many babies!!

JOE'S POV

Its very upsetting that Annika's parents have died but Im happy that both her brothers are ok. I was planning on talking to her today about the marrige. I wanted it to be soon. 

"Annika?" I called. She has been in our room for the whole day.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Come down. We need to talk."

"Can you come up here?" I sighed and walked up the stairs. When I got to the room Annika was laying on the bed with her phone. 

"Ok.....So we need to talk about the wedding." I explained.

"Yeah. We do." She smiled sitting up. 

"I think we should get married as soon as possible."

"I think so too but I dont want it to be in like a month." 

"I was thinking the end of next month."

"Ok....."

"Do you have a dress or do I need to get Zoe to get you a dress?"

"Im going to wear my moms dress."

"Ok....I have already picked out  venue for the wedding. I think we should have it at our church."

"Of course."

"Ok....then I think we are good!" She smiled at my response. 

"I actually need to ask you something." She said. Her smile faded a little.

"Yeah?" I was kind of worried.

"Yesterday when Caspar walked in on us crying, you had said that if we were happy we would be happy. Are you serious about that? Do you really want a kid?" 

"Ummm....Yeah. I have been dreaming of it since the day we started dating. I always wanted a  child. When I saw friends and family with little babies I felt that should be me with a baby." I admit.

"Well, I have always wanted a baby too. Dont be embarassed. I really do want a baby."

"Im glad because once we are married we are going to try for a baby."

"Im so excited! We should just have a baby next week!!" She joked. We hugged and went on with the rest of the day.

At the end of the day, we were relaxing on the couch when my phone rang. It was Marcus. I hadnt heard from him for a while.

" 'Ello Marky!" I greeted into the phone.

"You alright Suggy?" Marcus said back. 

"Im great! Just having a movie night with Annika." 

"Fun! I have some news."

"Whats that?" 

"Niomi is pregnant! She really wants to talk to Annika."

"Hang on a moment." I looked over at Annika and told her I was going upstairs. She nodded. "Alright Im back. So right now is not the time. We are planning on having our wedding at the end of next month. After we get married we are trying for a baby."

"Oh! Im sorry. If you wanna tell her maybe she wouldnt be as upset."

"Maybe."

"Well, see ya later mate!"

"Yeah...see ya." I hung up and went back down to Annika.

"Who was that?" Annika asked.

"Just Marcus." I replied shortly.