I put a person In my old room

ELSA POV

Jack Frost... Jack Frost... I know that name. I know I do! But I can't remember how, or when that name played a role in my life. But I know his name... And I know him... Some how.

"Alright, do you have a home?" I asked suspiciously. His clothes weren't exactly clean, along with the rest of him. I know it's bad to judge someone, but this boy looks like he could use some help.

"Yes, in fact I do your majesty. I live in the North Pole with Santa, but his preferred name is North." He said, making quotation marks in the air. This. Is. So. Weird.

"Ok... So why are you here?" I asked with confusion. Some people have been coming to hear stories about this summer, from all over the world, but they never showed up on the side of the castle. And besides Anna's wedding, nothing has been happening in Arendelle. Everyone left after the party today, so no one else should be here.

"Well you see, your majesty, I came here in search of a strange blue light because I was bored." He said it like he was a middle school kid saying: I was bored so I texted my friend. Well that's offensive. He came here because he was bored.

"So you came here because you were bored? And you are looking for a blue light. Well there are no blue lights here so you can just go now." I said waving my hand at him like I was swatting a fly away, and I turned around.

"But I don't want to go, and I'm still bored." He said kind of mocking me.

"You should probably go." I said a little more sternly, and louder so he could hear me. I'm not afraid to use my powers to protect myself, and to make him leave.

"I think I'll just stay here for now." He said like I hadn't spoken at all. This made me turn around to face him, and it also made the temperature drop a few degrees. But the cold never bothered me anyway.

"What can I do to make you leave?" I asked annoyed at how he didn't seem to care what I was saying. He looked at me and grinned.

"Tell me what the blue light is and I'll be on my way."

"I told you already, I don't know what the blue light is."

"Than I guess I'll have to stay."

"Enough." I said waving my hand again and turning around to walk back inside.

"So you're just going to leave me out here in the cold? Alone? What did I ever do to you?" I will not lose control of my powers, I will not. "Just let me in! At least let me have a room! I can't go back to the North Pole at 1:00 am. It would just be for 6 hours, and I'd be gone. No more Jack Frost, and no more problems about the blue light. I will leave." I stopped, I was just about to grab the door handle and I stopped. I thought in my mind: please don't let this be a redo of my coronation. I turned around slowly to make sure I did not freeze anything, and I said one word.

"Fine." My face was emotionless, and I kept my eyes calm. I quickly turned around and opened the door to go inside. Once I was in, I looked back to find him still standing outside on the balcony.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked, unsure of what he was doing.

"Yep," he said, and he sped past me into my room, and out the door that lead to the hallway. He almost looked like he was flying, but that's impossible! He's a human, humans can't fly!

I walked into my room and yelled to Jack.

"Your room is three doors down! It should be unlocked and it is clean! The door has a fancy blue pattern on it! Goodnight!" He waved bye to me and headed for the room. No one needs to know about this, right? I thought to myself. There is no reason why I should tell anyone, and it's not like anyone will be looking in my old room for people anytime soon. I sat down on my bed and whipped my hair out off of my face.

"I put a person... In my old room." I said calmly, before realizing what I actually just did. "I PUT A PERSON IN MY OLD ROOM!" And with that I slipped under the covers and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE!!!

Alright so did you see what I did with my title?? Eh, eh? Tangled reference? Ya no ok. But I also hid some more references in This chapter, so let me know if you noticed them in the comments! Some are obvious, but others you have to look for! The first one to get the let it go reference in the chapter wins a chance to be in the book! :)

Thanks for reading!

Ilovereading12345678