It wasn't just a dream

THIRD PERSON POV

You know how everyone says Elsa was born with a curse? Well they're wrong. She wasn't cursed, she was blessed first of all, when she was just a baby. By the Guardians, a group of legends that protect the children of the world. There was also another, that had been excluded from the group. His name was Pitch Black. There was also the newest guardian, they called him Jack Frost.

~~~~~~

ELSA POV (dream)

I was standing in my room, my old room, looking at myself when I was a baby. It was like I was a ghost, and it was like I wasn't really there. As I stared down at myself, my powerless iceless self, they started to come. One by one, they entered my room.

The Guardians.

There was Santa, quite a big man, wearing only red and white. Then, there was, I suspected, the Tooth Fairy. She had very colourful feathers and amazing blue wings. Next was the Easter Bunny, he was a big rabbit with a boomerang strapped to his shoulder. And last, the Sand Man, made completely out of golden sand.

They all surrounded my crib, smiling at the baby me. Then, they each took out a little wooden doll, and placed them in my crib. The first had big eyes, the next looked like it was asking for something, another was happily asleep, and the last looked like it was waiting for something. After they were done placing them, they stepped back, and the moon shone bright on tiny me. It's rays of light made the darkness go away, until it stopped. Then, slowly, they went back to my crib. They looked in it and smiled again.

"Freedom," said Santa, looking at his companions.

"You're gonna be a powerful one, ankle biter." The Easter bunny said with an Australian accent.

"I can't wait for her teeth!" Squealed the Tooth Fairy, earning a shhhh from everyone else.

The sand man blessed me with a good dream, and then they all left, taking the wooden dolls with them, except for one that I could barley see in my crib. I walked over and looked inside, to find a wooden doll of my very own sitting there. It was me, how I look right now, making snow and ice with my hands and smiling.

I don't know how long it was I spent examining the little doll, but a voice coming from the shadows snapped me out of my daze.

"Ah, little Elsa," it said, forming in to a tall man with grey skin and a long black robe, made from the same material as one of the Guardians, sand. But it was black. Pitch black. "So innocent, filled with hope, wonder, belief and happiness. And of course, freedom. But not for long." He said, smiling, walking closer to my crib. "And the only thing missing is," he said placing his grey hand on my baby head. "Is a touch of fear, and darkness." The baby me started to cry, and he took his hand off my head, and smiled evilly down at the sleeping me. "We will meet again, Elsa. Under different circumstances, when you have fully developed in to what you will become. And I assure you, even if you learn to control yourself, fear will be your enemy, and Jack Frost will be mine." A/n: as in enemy, lol. "And my name, is Pitch Black." He then disappeared, and I stopped crying. Everything was perfect for about 3 seconds. Then, a familiar face came into the picture.

He climbed through my window, and stumbled onto the floor. He then got up, brushed himself off, and walked over to my crib. He was holding a long stick, the same one I had seen with him in the day. He leaned over the edge of my crib, and nodded with a smile.

"I'll add something." He said crossing his arms and looking down at baby me. He then took the stick and placed the tip of it on my heart. I peeked over the edge just in time to see my hair turn light blonde. So, I guess I didn't always have blonde hair, ok.

And then, when he took back the stick, something odd happened to me. My little baby heart started to glow blue, lighting up the room more than the moon's light. It then stopped, and Jack almost left, before turning around and saying, "The power of ice and snow." He flew out the window, leaving a snowflake on the fragile glass.

He had ice powers.

~~~~~~

ELSA POV

I woke up breathing hard, and I sat up quickly in realization.

Jack had ice powers.

And he gave me ice powers.

And all the other Guardians gave me something too.

And Pitch cursed me. But who was Pitch?

This wasn't just a dream, it actually happened.

So why do I think Jack had more to do with it? I knew where I could get answers.

I threw the thick and heavy blankets off of me and ran to where this all started, my old room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT STUFF HERE!!! :)

Hello readers! Sorry it was super long, but I hope you liked it! :) it sorta had to be super long to explain everything. So Pitch just gave her fear and stuff, and he thought that doing so, she would join his side later on. So that is why she was so scared of her powers for a long time, in my version. Are you keeping up? Good. :) Let me know in the comments about what you think of my book so far! :) and any questions! :)

Thanks for reading!

-ilovereading12345678