Will you catch me when I let it go?

JACK POV
"So did you see the village? Just a little ways away from here." Elsa asked randomly. It would delay our visit with the guardians, but a little detour won't hurt, right? Even though it doesn't seem very important to me, she seems attracted to the place.
So I guess we'd better go there.
"Ya, do you want to check it out? There's no reason why we can't be a little late to meet the guardians, right?" It's not like they'll get mad at us or anything...
Well they might get mad at me.
Oh well.
"Ya I guess so," she said getting up. "But we'd better get going if we want to see them today, I have a feeling we'll stay a while in the town." I thought she might say that, that's why I didn't make a fuss about being on time. Even though it was sort of needed.
I got up and grabbed my staff and said, "Alright then, let's get going." I looked down at it, which reminded me of something;
I'm immortal, no one will see me. I looked back up at her as she was walking away.
"But no one will be able to see me there, so it'll be just you." She looked at me like I had four and a half heads, and I realized that she didn't understand... But that's ok;
Not a lot of people do.
"I'm sorry, I'm confused." She said, managing a little smile.
"People only see me when they believe in me, and most people don't." I explained simply. This was usually followed by: what do you mean, believe in you?
Well not this time. She just stared at me blankly, a little too long for comfort actually. This had never happened before, I hope she's alright. I wonder if there's something on my face. A few more seconds past before her eyes started to close, and she fell backwards.
Wait, did she just... Pass out?
Ok...
I'll have some explaining to do when we get to the North Pole.
ELSA POV flashback (finally, lol)
I was curled up in the thick warm blankets of my bed, thinking that they would stop the ice from coming.
"Conceal it, don't feel it." I repeated over and over, crying and hiding myself from the world with my many sheets.
"Elsa?" Called Anna from outside my door. I knew exactly what was coming next, so I said it with her.
"Do you wanna build a snowman?" She sang to me, just like always. She always made up a different tune for each day...
But the words never changed.
"Come on, let's go and play!" I heard her body thump against the door.
"I never see you anymore," she said, and peaked under my door into my room. I quickly hid myself under my blankets once more, not thinking to even look at her.
"Come out the door! It's like you've gone away!" To my relief, she lifted her head and walked away from my door, leaving me in silence.
For a little while anyways.
Soon, she's come back and say 'do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!' To which I'd respond with silence, just like always. Sometimes, if she wouldn't leave, is say 'go away Anna!' And she'd be gone with an 'ok, bye'.
But to my surprise, she didn't come back today. Instead, I got a different visitor.
His name was Jack Frost, and this is how we met.
~~~~
In relief of freedom from Anna, I looked out my window, and down on Arendelle. I looked up in the sky, at the clouds, at the birds, at the cliffs that stretched up to meet the sky. It was all just so beautiful, until I saw the ice.
It formed in swirling patters, almost like flowers. It crept along the thick glass of my window like warm breath would; quickly and smoothly. Eventually, it left a space in the middle of my window in the shape of a snowflake, my snowflake. In fact, a giant snowflake. Wait, a giant snowflake? I didn't do it!
Then, the words JACK and FROST were traced underneath it. What? I thought he was just a fictional story character, or something my parents made up to give me hope...
False hope... Or so I thought.
Slowly, just like the frost, the boy appeared in my room. His shaggy white hair and pale skin on his face, hands and bare feet first, and then a dark blue hoodie, followed by light brown pants. Finally, little frost designs decorated the top of his hoodie, and his blue eyes swirled into view.
"Hello Elsa," he said with a smile.
"Who are you?" I questioned him, although I was quite sure of who he was.
"You probably don't remember me, you were just a baby."
"What do you mean?" I said, searching for my gloves.
"I'm the one who gave you ice powers, Elsa." This man just admitted sorcery! He made my life miserable! He cursed me! He separated me from Anna! He made me hurt her! He is the reason why I'm locked up in my room thinking that I'm a monster! I could have been normal if it wasn't for him!
"And I'm here to help you control it." He said, taking my hand in his. They were surprisingly cold, very cold. Almost as if they were frozen.
I looked at Jack Frost, the Jack Frost, standing in my room. I wondered if I could trust him.
"How?" I asked, giving in to the thought of not hurting Anna or anyone ever again.
"You need to let it go, Elsa. Let it go. You can't hold it back anymore."
"Let it go..." I repeated. "Let it go. Turn away and slam the door?" I said, thinking of my parent's advice.
"No! Don't slam the door! Don't shut them out. Just let it go, it's what this is all about."
"Let it show?" I asked, confused. I was always thought to conceal it. To not feel it.
To not let it go.
Now I feel like I need some support.
"Yes, Elsa." He said, letting go of my hand and standing in front of me. "Let it go." He smiled.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Ok." He responded simply.
"Will you catch me when I let it go?" He went back to kneeling by my side.
"Elsa," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'll do more than that." I looked at him and smiled. "I'll be your guardian."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I took so long updating readers. School has been so crazy busy and life in General is busy right now so I couldn't update! But now I can so yyyyaaayayayayayayayayayay! :)
Oh, and...
OoO!!!!! SO MANY READS!!!!! OMG!! Over 700!!!! This is so exiting! Don't forget to keep sharing, voting, and commenting! *looks at number of reads again* :D *faints*
*tries to get up and say:* thanks... For... Reading!
-Ilovereading12345678